ICTFC v St Mirren - Replay

shull

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be live on the Telly.

Aye I'm hoping on no draws in tomorrow's games to give both of us a good chance of getting a cheeky £60-70k each for a Sky showing.

The match stats today (65% possession, 4 times as many goal efforts) are encouraging for ICT fans, and with our home record confidence will be high to progress. Tansey and Watkins will also come back into the side to replace Ross + one other...

We have no supporters busses going to this and there's no public transport which would get you back down that late on.

Safe to say it's going to be a pretty sparse away support...

Can't see us avoiding defeat, but then again I said that before the weekend. So you never know. Our leader and legend elbows Goodwin is back :D

We have no supporters busses going to this and there's no public transport which would get you back down that late on.

Can't see us avoiding defeat, but then again I said that before the weekend. So you never know. Our leader and legend elbows Goodwin is back :D

No supporters buses? That's pretty unusual even for a midweek cup replay is it not?

Guess it is the issue of playing the cup at this time of year too, should be after Christmas.

Wait till you see the home support....

:(

I reckon there will be less than 1000 at the game tonight.

I think the tickets are a bit pricey for this at £18 for an adult, was that St Mirren that asked for that? I was in the club shop last week and the price mentioned if the game went to a replay was £15.

Archived