Ryan Jordan placed on the Transfer List?

Lt123

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard he's looking a few stone overweight so obviously still has a long way to go before he gets back playing. Big risk to sign an injured player and a guy who seems to stir up trouble everywhere he goes.

A bit like yourself Brian? Maybe a bit better looking eh?

Well am not as sturdy as that chap, second bit you might be right on ha.

No way would he cope in the premier league even the lok fans next to me agreed.

based on performances for Beith Wild is far better than McDonald

Are you serious??? Wild was decent when he first joined then had a holocaust at right back up at Arthurlie the season we went down. He then was again decent at best in our year in the 1st Division before another holocaust at Thorniewood led to him being let go. MacDonald has been one of our best players since he has come back into the team following injury this season. Crazy amounts of goals conceded in Ardagh Cup and at Talbot without him and quite a few cleans sheets now with him. I know who I'd take every time.

I've said on here before that I , like everybody else, know all the stories about him being a bad influence etc wherever he has gone

I would also agree with one of the posters earlier in the thread who said that folk don't know the person only the player and what they have heard and I think that may be a fair point.

When the big fella was one of Medda's unused 20 substitutes ( non-playing) he came to a Cumnock v Peasies game at Townhead and seemed to be a nice big fella, having a laugh and a joke with everybody and Not being a tosser, as most folk would say he is.

The guy defo has an attitude towards other supporters and players that smacks of the " I'm better than you" thing, but, the guy was ok at Cumnock that day even when folk were telling him he was a waste of space etc

I remember him years ago he came to ardeer from the meadow, That idiot jimmy crainey convinced the Commitee to get in crazy debts with the meadow to sign jordan. He left not that long after he arrived because that tube crainey didnt have a clue what he was doing, i wasn't that impressed by him tbh. He thought he was something and he didn't stand out one bit. Average

Junior player this morning was saying to me when Jordan was told he was leaving he went nuts and started shouting all sorts at the new manager.

Seems most arthurlie players were glad to see him go.

Apparently couldn't believe committee backed new manager before him.

The manager brought Jordans honesty into question and that's why he went nuts. As for the junior player you spoke to hes just a coward. He knew for a fact you cant keep anything to yourself and would run straight to your keyboard and start typing your exclusive.

A cheap shot saying most Arthurlie players were glad to see him go.

Archived