Vaporisers

cracowjambo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to the OP, I've noticed pretty good changes to my general health, and my bank balance since I switched to vaping. Lack of cigarette smell clinging to your clothes and hair, no hacking cough and generally feel fitter.

I have a basic VIP one that you pour the liquid into - I tend to find the fruity flavours like Blueberry and Grape are best for me, amaretto is surprisingly good too..the odd time I've gone back to real cigs they taste rank!

Spend about a tenner a fortnight on liquid so definitely cheaper too. Plus there's the added attraction of being able to have a fly puff at work when nobody's looking..don't know if I'd ever be one of the people who carry it in a little lanyard tho, that's a bit much!

The really elaborate ones seem to be getting bigger and bigger – there’s a couple of guys in my work toting vapourisers that look like Rolf Harris could get a tune out of them.

When they stick them in their mouths you’re never sure whether you’re going to get a cloud of smoke or a cover of Careless Whisper.

Serious answer to the op as opposed to the smart arse fucks who replied earlier.

Been using it for a while now. Had been off the cigs for a few weeks but took a really bad craving so decided to try it instead of going back on the smokes (again!). Never looked back, really enjoy it.

Some seriously weird flavours out there but I mostly use mint or menthol. Quite like the red energy (red bull) one too.

Sometimes have a wee cocktail with mint and strawberry which is very pleasant.

£45 for set that basically has 2 vaporisers and 3 oils. If you smoke try it. It's good tasting something nice while you get a nicotine hit.

How many cigarettes is the equivalent of 1 oil ? I have been considering it. My GF just started using one and I've had a few blasts. Do you find yourself taking more draws per day than you would a normal cig ? A). because its handier or B). because you need more draws for the same effect of a normal cig ?

Dunno the equivalents but I was a 20 a day smoker for years until I started ecigs. Since I have had my current one I buy 3 10ml bottles for £10 and that lasts me about 1 1/2 -2 weeks, depending on how much I'm going for it..I'd say I use it quite a bit though and have developed the bad habit of sitting in front of the telly puffing away - if anything I probably use it more than real cigs when I was a smoker..

If you treated it like you do cigarettes and limited yourself to using it every few hours for a few minutes at a time, it'd last you alot longer definitely..plus as Biscuits says you can freestyle and mix up your flavours, leading to some interesting tastes...

got on recently , i wasnt a heavy smoker so its the weakest liquid, its good but its not thereal thing, ive general stopped now but i still have real fags when im working nights. probably more down to me than the cravings. one of the wee bottlesis meant to be equivalent to 100 fags,, and they cost about 4 pound.

............................................since I switched to vaping.

...........................don't know if I'd ever be one of the people who carry it in a little lanyard tho, that's a bit much!

And calling it "Vaping" isn't?

I suppose not having a lanyard makes you only look a bit of a twat then

How many cigarettes is the equivalent of 1 oil ? I have been considering it. My GF just started using one and I've had a few blasts. Do you find yourself taking more draws per day than you would a normal cig ? A). because its handier or B). because you need more draws for the same effect of a normal cig ?

I only got mine this morning but I take 2-3 puffs then put it away for a while them have some more. It's like smoking a full cig over the space of a hour. The guy in the shop filled mine up and used about 1/3 of the bottle so it should last a while.

Archived