Are Hearts the most envied club in Scottish football?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently went to the Scotland v Holland Women's Play off match at Tynie. After 100 years that main stand isn't fit for purpose- access is bloody awful if there's a big crowd.

Tynecastle isn't fit for purpose. It's a crumbling shithole. The steep stands do make it athmosteric though. Although any new stadium built in the UK would be banned from using such foundations.

I recently went to the Scotland v Holland Women's Play off match at Tynie. After 100 years that main stand isn't fit for purpose- access is bloody awful if there's a big crowd.

Tynecastle isn't fit for purpose. It's a crumbling shithole. The steep stands do make it athmosteric though. Although any new stadium built in the UK would be banned from using such foundations.

:) "not fit for purpose" :)

Tynecastle is a great place to go and watch football, what purpose is it not fit for?

I've been in the souless east stand at easter road, it took far longer to get out of there than it's ever took me to get out of any part of Tynecastle.

You're running out of straws boys. :thumsup2

:) "not fit for purpose" :)

Tynecastle is a great place to go and watch football, what purpose is it not fit for?

I've been in the souless east stand at easter road, it took far longer to get out of there than it's ever took me to get out of any part of Tynecastle.

You're running out of straws boys. :thumsup2

That was my first thought as well. Tynecastle is an amazing place to watch a game, surely that is the fucking purpose?! :lol: It is just some bullshit phrase they've heard someone say and decided it sounds good.

Agree on that Hibs stand as well. I mind being at the semi and being taken aback by how badly designed it was and how much effort it was to get out the fucking thing.

I sometimes look around the state of other clubs and wonder what they must think of Hearts and our standing in Scottish football. Not only are we a debt-free exciting club, we are now the blueprint on how to do things going forward. (Aye, going into admin and ripping of creditors then coming back debt free and preaching this guff to the rest of Scottish football, sure is the way to go).

In addition to this, we have qualities 90% of Scottish football can only dream of:

• the best stadium in Scotland (Maybe).
  • an incredibly loyal, vocal support (Hmm, only time i heard Hearts fans at Cowden match was at the five goals and two or 3 renditions of glorious Hearts during the 90 mins).
  • one of the best derby records in world football (Might need to check our record against our bitches East Fife before agreeing).
  • a trophy every few years (During the debt years. but will give you this seasons Championship trophy).
  • produced some of the best players to come out of Scotland (Been a few).
  • the best owner bar none (For now).
  • the only challengers to the 'Old Firm' (Behind them 20+ points a season before Rangers demise).
  • a very unique and proud history (Most clubs have).
  • never a dull moment (Sure Neil Lennon will agree with that).
  • the most romantic name in world football (I kinda like Queen of the South myself).
  • the best strip in Scotland (Kelty Hearts have a smart strip like).
  • Rudi Skacel (Again from the debt years. most prob wages the club could not afford but spent anyway).

Admit it, you all wish you were Hearts supporters. (Not really).

Envied throughout the land. (Not Really).

I for hope my club goes into administration soon and bumps lots of companies to come back debt free an start on a clean slate. Seems the way to go these days.

Nah, surely the way to go is watching your team get pumped or scrape draws against part time teams you should be thumping?

I sometimes look around the state of other clubs and wonder what they must think of Hearts and our standing in Scottish football. Not only are we a debt-free exciting club, we are now the blueprint on how to do things going forward.

In addition to this, we have qualities 90% of Scottish football can only dream of:

• the best stadium in Scotland
  • an incredibly loyal, vocal support
  • a very unique and proud history
  • never a dull moment
  • the most romantic name in world football
  • the best strip in Scotland
  • Rudi Skacel

Admit it, you all wish you were Hearts supporters.

Envied throughout the land.

Patrick_Bateman_HA.gif

Archived