Peter Leonard & staff - left Maybole

im1988

Has Girvan got the funds available to attract Peter and some decent players to be able to challenge next year?

Have they the ambition to challenge or are they happy doing what they are doing? No disrespect intended but to attract players there etc maybe they are looking more at their set up and using the senior Scottish as a pull for players etc

I would echo reidy7 and say it has been a pleasure playing under these guys. Great to work with and they know their stuff. They did a great job under almost ludicrous conditions at times. They will definitely get another job... But, with absolutely no disrespect meant here, I would not expect them to even consider anything other than a super first job, as that is what they deserve!

If only we hadn't recently appointed Ricki, then who knows we might have gave Peter a shot. He's someone who would be admired at Vics neway.

Nice to see you are right behind Ricki then! I think after that quote you at least owe the guy an apology instead of dwelling on what if!.

Archived