Livi Players You Want

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasnt scored in ten games livi wont survive the season they are skint they might go part time before jan

Who hasn't scored in ten games?

Livi have; unfortunately a small technicality of stopping the opposition from scoring more gets in the way.

Nope; still about 80% full time - not that you'd know it if you saw us play.

Sorry, I know you're full-time, I was just picking up on more shite that Wasps1 is spouting. He claimed that Livi (and Morton and around half a dozen others) would definitely be part-time for the start of the season. He's now extended the deadline to January and given the whole thing a hint of mystery by saying they "might" be part-time by then. I believe him.

Sorry, I know you're full-time, I was just picking up on more shite that Wasps1 is spouting. He claimed that Livi (and Morton and around half a dozen others) would definitely be part-time for the start of the season. He's now extended the deadline to January and given the whole thing a hint of mystery by saying they "might" be part-time by then. I believe him.

Wasps1 gives you the seethe.

Wasps1 5 - 0 Moonster

Heard a few Hibs fans giving credit to Jason Talbot, wouldn't mind him as back up to Booth as I'm convinced Steveson is more a left midfielder than a left back

Did we do the usual and tell him to GTFO cause he was too small?

:lol:

I'm sure most Livi fans would have let you have him before the points deduction. An absolutely dreadful player.

I'd take Ke. Jacobs, Gallagher and maybe Hippolyte at a push.

Just found out Elliot plays for Raith, f**k sake. We can't catch a break finding someone apart from Danny Handling up front. :(

Can we have Clum anyway?

Please take him, hes absolute woeful ... Waste of a shirt and a wage !

Serious though Id have none ... Our previous Livi raid = Took Elliot, total diddy ... Took Scott, another diddy ... Took Fox, mega diddy ... Got Barr, been injured for 4878977394 years before kicking a ball ....

Watson was the 1 in 5 that worked out ok !

Spending money they dont have . Go part time or Die

Archived