Saltcoats Vics job

seasiders85

Was speaking to him last week and I think he wants to get back into the game . Lots to offer and a great bloke too.

well would be interesting to see if he applys for the job, yeah good man and really well known to the junior game so wouldnt be a bad appointment for saltcoats if it was to happen.

For me I think a great platform for a younger up and coming management team. At present saltcoats are probably a mid table ADL team and with a new team on board with a few contacts would hopefully give them the wee lift they need. Great people over there. Maybe even get Thomas mclleland senior involved again who is saltcoats Vics through and through.

What about Mark Ferris he has been doing a bit of coaching maybe he will put himself forward

mark has been doing really well and has got great attiude down there, but dont think he is ready to go into managment yet he will tell you that himself. He likes doing his we bit here and there and still really enjoys playing.

mark has been doing really well and has got great attiude down there, but dont think he is ready to go into managment yet he will tell you that himself. He likes doing his we bit here and there and still really enjoys playing.

surley he's no still playing??

Wee Mark has got enough experience to give it a go.Been playing junior since he came to Ladeside from St Peters in '97.

Archived