Queen of the South v Brora Rangers

SUPERSOUTH

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can see there are loads of Brora fans on here...

Yes, you wouldn't expect there to be many, but you'd have thought this tie and thread would have attracted a little more interest from them. There weren't even any on, before us old gits started boring everyone to tears.

In fact, are there any Brora fans on P&B at all? I had a quick look in the Highland League forum and despite there being a thread speculating about someone signing for Brora, still none of their fans were to be found there, or elsewhere, as far as I could tell.

Bit strange.

Yes, you wouldn't expect there to be many, but you'd have thought this tie and thread would have attracted a little more interest from them. There weren't even any on, before us old gits started boring everyone to tears.In fact, are there any Brora fans on P&B at all? I had a quick look in the Highland League forum and despite there being a thread speculating about someone signing for Brora, still none of their fans were to be found there, or elsewhere, as far as I could tell.Bit strange.

Do they get electricity that far north?

Yes, you wouldn't expect there to be many, but you'd have thought this tie and thread would have attracted a little more interest from them. There weren't even any on, before us old gits started boring everyone to tears.In fact, are there any Brora fans on P&B at all? I had a quick look in the Highland League forum and despite there being a thread speculating about someone signing for Brora, still none of their fans were to be found there, or elsewhere, as far as I could tell.Bit strange.

Don't be ashamed about boring everyone to tears cos I was enjoying the retro bus again.

Me too. It's funny how you can remember the good times, games v Thistle and Motherwell in the cup, and of course the game againd Big Tam Gemmels Dundee but forget the bad ones. The exception being that game against Ross County which prompted the one and only letter I have ever written to a newspaper, local or national.

I think I mentioned Col. Blimp!

Yes, you wouldn't expect there to be many, but you'd have thought this tie and thread would have attracted a little more interest from them. There weren't even any on, before us old gits started boring everyone to tears. In fact, are there any Brora fans on P&B at all? I had a quick look in the Highland League forum and despite there being a thread speculating about someone signing for Brora, still none of their fans were to be found there, or elsewhere, as far as I could tell. Bit strange.

They don't seem to have a big or at least 'active' fanbase, tbh. As you say there doesn't seem to be many of them on FitbaNorth (and a lot of those that are seem to be constantly ribbed for having only started supporting them over the last 2yrs and not being their old away support of about half-a-dozen :lol:!!).

Perhaps it's only natural, people attracted by success won't become committed fans overnight nor in turn diehards.

I was having a look through their squad list the other day, the player that really caught my eye was Stuart Kettlewell, who I'm sure was the captain of Ross County when they won the first division. He left them in August after a while out with injury, but he's a player I'm sure would still be more than capable at our level.

Yes, you wouldn't expect there to be many, but you'd have thought this tie and thread would have attracted a little more interest from them. There weren't even any on, before us old gits started boring everyone to tears. In fact, are there any Brora fans on P&B at all? I had a quick look in the Highland League forum and despite there being a thread speculating about someone signing for Brora, still none of their fans were to be found there, or elsewhere, as far as I could tell. Bit strange.

There's some on the Fitba' North forum which is the most popular forum for HFL and North Juniors.

There's some on the Fitba' North forum which is the most popular forum for HFL and North Juniors.

The talk on there is that Ross Tokley and Grant Munro will both be missing for Brora. I'm sure our opponents will miss their experience if this is true, but I was quite looking forward to our pacy front-line giving their aged defence the run around.

I hope it doesn't go to a replay as we might struggle to create an atmosphere up there. According to Wikipedia their stadium holds 45,000,000 with 30,000,000 seated. I am intrigued as to what a 15 million capacity terrace looks like though.

The talk on there is that Ross Tokley and Grant Munro will both be missing for Brora. I'm sure our opponents will miss their experience if this is true, but I was quite looking forward to our pacy front-line giving their aged defence the run around.

I hope it doesn't go to a replay as we might struggle to create an atmosphere up there. According to Wikipedia their stadium holds 45,000,000 with 30,000,000 seated. I am intrigued as to what a 15 million capacity terrace looks like though.

Just been on Wikipedia that ground must be massive anyone want a seat in top tier

Archived