Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 06/12/2014

The two most romantic names in football meet again in what should be an intriguing encounter at Tynecastle Park.

Morgaro Gomis misses out through suspension for the hosts.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two most romantic names in football meet again in what should be an intriguing encounter at Tynecastle Park.

Morgaro Gomis misses out through suspension for the hosts.

After watching todays game this could be a hugh miss for you. He is central to everything you do.

Looking forward to this game, hope we can be positive and have a real go and go out trying to win the game. We have to treat these matches as cup finals (Hearts/Hibs/Rangers away) and just go out to enjoy it. We are capable of getting a result if we play well. Did not think Hearts looked anything special today against Rangers and we should go there without any fear.

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2582

Not much of a price difference for tickets in the upper and lower areas of the stand!!!! At £23 a seat this must be the most expensive ground in the division!!!

I presume the initial allocation of 600 tickets is for one section of the stand? I'm sure we almost filled our 3 upper sections of seating for our mid week cup tie last season.

'mon the south.

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2582

Not much of a price difference for tickets in the upper and lower areas of the stand!!!! At £23 a seat this must be the most expensive ground in the division!!!

I presume the initial allocation of 600 tickets is for one section of the stand? I'm sure we almost filled our 3 upper sections of seating for our mid week cup tie last season.

'mon the south.

Section M is roughly 750 seats. If you sell them you will probably get about two thirds of Section L too, which would be another 450 seats or so.

Section M is roughly 750 seats. If you sell them you will probably get about two thirds of Section L too, which would be another 450 seats or so.

I presume if we are allocated section L then it will have upper and lower sections of seating?

Am I right in saying that part of section M seats in the lower section adjacent to the main stand were recently removed?

I presume if we are allocated section L then it will have upper and lower sections of seating?

Yes. The seven lowest rows hold about 200 seats per section.

Am I right in saying that part of section M seats in the lower section adjacent to the main stand were recently removed?

They were but have now been replaced.

Win win situation. A defeat is probably expected and keeps the jambos strolling along in top spot infront of fat sallys mob . Wev definitely a better chance against the **** the following week. however this Should be a cracking game,we have no pressure on us and nothing to fear. Queens on a six game unbeaten run whereas hearts are sweeping away everyone in sight. Any result for us will be brilliant. Hopefully its an entertaining game . il say a 2-2 or narrow 2-1 defeat.

After watching today's game the only thing to think about is who partners Reilly up top. I would imagine Zander will come back although Jim did nothing wrong all day today. Kidd will be in for Danny and it's will it be Lyle or Baird. Del I thought did well overall but should have scored at least 1 more. Baird did the square route of zilch when he came on and was offside more in his short spell on the field that the rest of the team put together, very frustrating to watch.

Carmichael is back to his low on confidence worst. He's been poor the last two games. Dropping him probably won't help this, but we can't afford any passengers against The Jambos. The pressure is off to an extent with Hearts being big favourites so perhaps it's a good game for him to regain a bit of belief?

If he is dropped I'd suspect Kidd would be next in the pecking order ahead of Kiltie.

Carmichael is back to his low on confidence worst. He's been poor the last two games. Dropping him probably won't help this, but we can't afford any passengers against The Jambos. The pressure is off to an extent with Hearts being big favourites so perhaps it's a good game for him to regain a bit of belief?

If he is dropped I'd suspect Kidd would be next in the pecking order ahead of Kiltie.

I see what you're saying, but the way to get Carmichael throughout these phases is to keep playing him and giving him the ball. As we saw under McIntyre, dropping him and offering only cameos off the bench, is a sure way to prolong the spell.

I see what you're saying, but the way to get Carmichael throughout these phases is to keep playing him and giving him the ball. As we saw under McIntyre, dropping him and offering only cameos off the bench, is a sure way to prolong the spell.

I agree completely. I'm not particularly advocating dropping him, although he couldn't have any complaints if he was.

Fowler has to try and balance what's best for the team and best for Dan.

It's a game where anything we get is a bonus so I tend agree he should be given the chance to play through this dip in form. Just his presence causes concern for our opponents and even yesterday he had one great run that probably should have led to a goal for Russell.

Archived