Trouble at bellsdale?

KLadeside

And have you ever tried to strip search a

Suspicious fan looking at the turnstiles to ensure that they look okay you w**k?

You've no idea how things work.

To be fair, if you're from beith then you should know who the arseholes are. It's not hard to see who's doin a bit of drinkin in the ground.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone from Beith who witnessed it knows exactly who was involved.

I witnessed the whole thing. The first threats were from Beith boys but the first two bottles thrown were from Kilwinning boys and the first one hit an elderly man on the back. Both sides were bang out of order.

I heard first hand that those involved will be banned from Bellsdale.

And have you ever tried to strip search a

Suspicious fan looking at the turnstiles to ensure that they look okay you w**k?

You've no idea how things work.

I worked at Celtic park years ago as a steward and worked outside the ground on merchandise stall for my mate before during and after games dealing with all sorts. I know the score with this sort of stuff. You could see trouble a mile of and dealt with it weather police were about or not.

Junior football you can see trouble makers a mile off. They have to be dealt with simple as that ya touchy w**k.

Will believe that when I see it. These idiots have been identified before yet NOTHING has been done. Week in week out they are allowed in with their drink which is "banned" from the ground. I appreciate it may be hard for committee members to actually see the drink but something needs to change and it needs to be quickly.

What do you want ?

Strip searches?

I've outed the names and can do no more .

As I said I know it's difficult but fine you've named 2 fair play takes balls to do that on a forum like this. I'm just sick fed up as I'm sure you are of this needless aggro. The club doesn't need it.

What do you want ?

Strip searches?

I've outed the names and can do no more .

Look you got a difficult job, you love your club and obvious work hard for them. Your in a difficult position, think everyone's realises that.

Yes it does take balls mate and they all know me on here but at the end of the say I'm sick of it,working your arse tired off for a football club only for idiots to ruin all you stand for.:(

Agreed. I respect all the people who give up their time and as today shows it's a hard job to do when it's not even a "job". Just back to football matters would be nice.

The thread should have just said well done Kilwinning. Why do we have to always focus on the negative side of the game.

Em, because this is not acceptable behaviour at a football match.

Fans or any other human getting bottled or scared on the face is just bad.

I'm sure most junior fans would agree with me...

Yes it does take balls mate and they all know me on here but at the end of the say I'm sick of it,working your arse tired off for a football club only for idiots to ruin all you stand for.:(

Fair play to you mate,but don't let these fools drive you out of your club,they are the idiots not you.

It's your and the community's club,don't let them ruin it for you.

I worked at Celtic park years ago as a steward and worked outside the ground on merchandise stall for my mate before during and after games dealing with all sorts. I know the score with this sort of stuff. You could see trouble a mile of and dealt with it weather police were about or not.

Junior football you can see trouble makers a mile off. They have to be dealt with simple as that ya touchy w**k.

That's the funniest thing I've heard all night. You call someone else a w**k lmfao

Em, because this is not acceptable behaviour at a football match.Fans or any other human getting bottled or scared on the face is just bad.I'm sure most junior fans would agree with me...

Im far from saying that its acceptable behaviour at a football match. All im saying is that it happens at every club because certain f@#k wits choose to get tanked up & cause trouble. You came on here & looked to blame the Beith fans but im guessing you are a Kilwinning fan? Both teams fans are to blame & both teams should look to ban these certain fans for life. End of.

Fair play to you Hertha and all you did today.

You guys do a hard job and was made even harder today.

Thought the way you helped the Buffs fans towards their bus was both decent and above what anyone could expect you to do.

Archived