Trouble at bellsdale?

KLadeside

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fighting after the game seen one guy spark out getting set upon by a mob don't know who was who but no crowd control after game also no police outside ground.

Well done to Beith physio who was trying to help the guy on the ground didn't look in a good way

Crowd went the one exit asking for trouble

Im glad we don't get a crowd at our game better no crowd than that carry on after the game.

Apparently a lad was bottled and taken to hospital so perhaps the same lad who the physio was helping out, very rare to see trouble at the vale actually last bit of bother was caused by beith fans in the ardagh game.

The both sets of fans(beith and kilbirnie)have the worse set of fans in the whole of Scottish football.

Anyone using these incidents at games to score points or as humour to goad others into a response have to grow up,these so called supporters have no place at football and as a beith supporter I'm disgusted by any incident at a beith game home or away regardless of how it started,hope the injured person isn't seriously hurt.

At kilwinnings game against winton a few week ago, there was a few buffs fans came walking over from their side shouting abuse at everyone, tryin to start a fight with older guys. Wouldn't be surprised if they have tried it again and got leathered.

Cheers Hertha

It is games like today that Buffs want to get back to on a regular basis

I'm gutted mate but need to realise that buffs gave that bit more today which annoys me but I need to acknowledge that, :(

On the positive side it was good to catch up with peter McNeilly and the deans who are all from my dads side of the family from Kilwinning .

At today's game . Met Hertha for some pre match & half time hospitality

Few yahoos singing away either side but nothing untoward

Better team won & should have by more

Left at full time without a bother then heard some shouts. Can't legislate for idiots either way & as others have said for people to start tarring all fans of said clubs is ignorance at least & pure dumb idiocy in the extreme. When you know the social issues involved with said clubs & the hard work that has went & continued to go on to resolve said issue then you cant comment. .

#COTB

Archived