Whats the best YAS you have ever heard?

ClydeNewcomer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big time

I get your point but the actual yas has to be audibly pretty damn special to get top 5 best yas's

If volume's the main criteria then for me it has to be Darren Fletcher's goal vs the Czechs to put us 2-1 up.

As a mate of mine put it: if we'd scored another to go ahead again (after they equalized to make it 2-2) I don't think I'd have had anything left in me to celebrate it.

My failure to rejoice in that goal was psychopathic?Ok. I'd thought it just involved a mature appreciation of a bigger picture.

Maybe I'll understand it when I'm a big boy. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy seeing my team snatch a win out of the fire first, then look at the bigger picture after the moment.

Seriously, if you can't do both of these things, you're missing half the fun.

Didn't celebrate last minute winner which was only able to happen because of the cheating from the losing side. Aye ok then :lol:

Yeah, Liechtenstein were getting very cocky and more than a bit dirty in the last part of the game IIRC. I know that sounds petty as feck, but some of their players seemed to have already banked on the 'Scotland shocked at home' headlines. That was partly why it was such an enjoyable 'Round ye' moment when McManus thumped the header in.

In the 96th min, I was fecked off at Scotland for being in that position.

In the 97th min, I was delirious.

For the rest of the night, I could barely get my head around how our national team had allowed such a situation had come about.

But I enjoyed my minute or two of delirium. Oh yes...

Didn't celebrate last minute winner which was only able to happen because of the cheating from the losing side. Aye ok then :lol:

For Christ's sake.

I maintain that the Tartan Army section is home to more daft wee laddies than any other part of the site.

If that counts as an ultimate Yas moment for some of you in all your years of watching Scotland, then that's up to you. I'll reserve the right to treat the suggestion with scorn though.

I'll reserve the right to treat the suggestion with scorn though.

And everyone else will reserve the right to treat you as the complete dullard that you clearly are. I feel sorry for whoever goes to games with you, must kill any buzz off of a last minute winner of the guy you're with is just standing there seething that Scotland have won.

Archived