Georgia v Scotland - Fri 4th September

callum-ayr

Out of interest, what happens if you're asked to collect and don't because you're a dirty harvester? Black mark against the name? Nothing at all? Fed to Hampden Roary? Hung, drawn and quartered by a Carling representative at the next home game?

I have previous for this (i'm ashamed).

Mate went to pick up my ticket, and was so close to getting it, but fucked my postcode up resulting in the ticket being ripped up.

Got a letter a few weeks later saying that i was on a final warning - despite never having been warned before - and next time i'd be suspended indefinitely from the SSC. I was just glad my points total remained intact, but it just goes to show it's not actually worth the bother.

I know, i'm scum.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have previous for this (i'm ashamed).

Mate went to pick up my ticket, and was so close to getting it, but fucked my postcode up resulting in the ticket being ripped up.

Got a letter a few weeks later saying that i was on a final warning - despite never having been warned before - and next time i'd be suspended indefinitely from the SSC. I was just glad my points total remained intact, but it just goes to show it's not actually worth the bother.

I know, i'm scum.

A err.. friend wants to know what kind of id do they ask for? Does the membership card have a photo?

A err.. friend wants to know what kind of id do they ask for? Does the membership card have a photo?

Yes - it has a photo and membership number.

They'll also ask for your address/post code.

Passports are also accepted for pick-ups.

I was asked to pick up in Dublin and when I went to pick it up, I was only asked for my name, address, ssc number and postcode. No proof of id whatsoever.

I finish working at 5, be a mad dash from my office to the cherrybank to catch kick off and start getting tanked up.

Game kicks off at 5 mate

I'm on flexi. Be away home at 2, pub for 3. Could be a fantastic Friday night out, everybody will be out for the football

Game kicks off at 5 mate

I'm on flexi. Be away home at 2, pub for 3. Could be a fantastic Friday night out, everybody will be out for the football

My office is at the top of the hill :lol:

If it's a win I can see people carrying on drinking until the Monday

Anyone staying in and around freedom Sq?

I'm on the other side of town by the zoo, if the hotel is above water and the tigers and wolves have been captured. Should really send them a email to check.

At £25 a head entry maybes worth reconsidering anyway Bobby. :o

Paid £110 booked months ago, that's a 3 course lunch and entry. Was hoping for steak pie or something but it's some fancy pigeon dish. so basically £110 for entry as the food will just get plated with.

I'll be testing out the Now TV weekend pass over one of the next weekends so that it's ready for the game. Off all day on the Friday, cracking. Having a 5pm kick off will really f**k with the Scottish workforce though.

Archived