Sick note

Grim O'Grady

I can hardly believe it but this is my 1st ever cry off a game through the man flu.

Hopefully the other 16 are not in the same boat as me. I don't think I've ever missed a match thru illness before?

Ah well hopefully by 3 I'll be out ma pit & be able to tune in to the Man City game whilst being twit fed our goings on at Kpark.

I do hope the Kliny cameras are rolling today.

Anyone else handing in a sick note today?

Grimbo

Part timer. The rumour is that it won't even be 16 Grim as apparently 1 did his back in at the bowling last week and another is putting the Christmas tree up.

ETA ... ^^^^

See there you go ... Simps hope the lights aren't too tangled up :lol:

We may be just 17, but were a fairly talented 17. There may be fewer tweets than our average Saturday but there will still be tweets

Tweet by proxy eh? Will there be the digital 1 minute delay from action to twit feed?

I've also secured the mobile match updates from an ex-hibs former teen sensation (well that's how he described himself)? So whatever happens I'll be there in spirit.

Grimbo

I can hardly believe it but this is my 1st ever cry off a game through the man flu.

Hopefully the other 16 are not in the same boat as me. I don't think I've ever missed a match thru illness before?

Ah well hopefully by 3 I'll be out ma pit & be able to tune in to the Man City game whilst being twit fed our goings on at Kpark.

I do hope the Kliny cameras are rolling today.

Anyone else handing in a sick note today?

Grimbo

a Manky Manc gets the "man" flu- what else can I say but

post-12982-0-64778700-1416658641.jpg

serves yer right if the Spartans get that fabled 15-0 result today! Meanwhile it's time for your enema Mr O'Grady...

post-12982-0-58042500-1416658806.jpg

To soothe my aching football fix, I'm watching Spartans 2004 big Cup run on VHS as an appetizer for the big City match via the computer & a shitload of lemsip.

But thanks lads for your concern & sympathy.

Grimbo

Archived