JFK - 51 years on

FlyerTon

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today, 22 Nov, it's 51 years since he was assassinated in Dallas, less than one hour after the photo was taken below. Assuming Oswald was the shooter, do you think he acted alone, or part of a conspiracy?

jfk-jackie-kennedy-arriving-dallas-ftr.j

Okay, I'll bite on this one. There's no reason for assuming Oswald was the shooter. And it would most certainly take a conspiracy to assassinate a president. That might be two people, that might be 1,000. Your guess is as good as mine.

Okay, I'll bite on this one. There's no reason for assuming Oswald was the shooter. And it would most certainly take a conspiracy to assassinate a president. That might be two people, that might be 1,000. Your guess is as good as mine.

A lone gunman damn near killed Ronnie.

article-0-000146D11000044C-283_468x286.j

To quote wiki

Although "close to death" upon arrival at George Washington University Hospital, Reagan was stabilized in the emergency room, then underwent emergency exploratory surger

Was his brother not killed too? Know it's hardly a great source but watching Mad Men at the moment it's fascinating seeing all the reactions. Also never knew Martin Luther King was assassinated... :o

Robert Kennedy was shot in 1968.

The only brother not killed was Teddy - he managed to kill his political career all by himself.

Robert Kennedy was shot in 1968.

The only brother not killed was Teddy - he managed to kill his political career all by himself.

I never knew about his brother until this show, I'm going to read up on it it seems pretty mental, be good to know what the general consensus is regarding the deaths. Seems so strange.

Archived