New junior football radio show

Offthepark

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been in talks with haribo about sponsorship!

If you're having bother finalising the deal phone Mr J. He'll pick up the negotiations and you'll end recording your show at the Rowntree's Head Office but still have to buy the Fruit Pastilles yersel'!

Hi all

just to say that the only way to listen to the show is live but I hear we are hoping to add a listen again button after Christmas so please bear with us on that matter

Now on this weeks show

We have Maybole’s new manager Carlo Walker as our Studio Guest

The discussion this week would the pyramid system work for the juniors.

We also have the two managers Interviews from last weekend’s game between Shotts Bon Accord and Troon

Also we are hoping to talk to Darren Henderson or his asst manager John Dempster from Hurlford about their up and coming league game with Shotts Bon Accord

As well as having two managers from the east region super League on the phone.

so why not join Me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond for our weekly look at the juniors

And remember we start at 8 so don’t be late.

Here is the link to the station: www.eklipsesportsradio.co.uk

Hi all

just to say that the only way to listen to the show is live but I hear we are hoping to add a listen again button after Christmas so please bear with us on that matter

Now on this weeks show

We also have the two managers Interviews from last weekend’s game between Shotts Bon Accord and Troon

Also we are hoping to talk to Darren Henderson or his asst manager John Dempster from Hurlford about their up and coming league game with Shotts Bon Accord

so why not join Me Bill Kilgour and John Redmond for our weekly look at the juniors

Is this tonight?

Hi all

Thought I would put a post with the shows name and keep you updated on who is coming on the show and what we will be talking about so here's what's in this Friday's show

Have you anyone on in favour of the pyramid and familiar with its structure and potential principles? Any debate otherwise is totally pointless.

I imagine a similar kind of debate in gentlemen's clubs back in the early 20th Century discussing the pros and cons of giving women the vote.

Hi all

Thought I would put a post with the shows name and keep you updated on who is coming on the show and what we will be talking about so here's what's in this Friday's show

Two recorded interviews, three people in the studio plus two maybe three on the phone, how long does the show last?

If nugent 4 nil wants to compete with these infitraitors, why does he not get the current debate on the rights and wrongs of Ryan Jordan discussed on his show. Is he scared to fall out with the Arthurlie establishment.

Have you anyone on in favour of the pyramid and familiar with its structure and potential principles? Any debate otherwise is totally pointless.

I imagine a similar kind of debate in gentlemen's clubs back in the early 20th Century discussing the pros and cons of giving women the vote.

Good old P&B. The format of the show is slated before it even gets started.

Why don't you wait and see what they say first, droopy drawers.

Two recorded interviews, three people in the studio plus two maybe three on the phone, how long does the show last?

It should be an hour Nuge,but I'm told that the ventriloquist booked for the interval has been known to run over his time. ;)

If nugent 4 nil wants to compete with these infitraitors, why does he not get the current debate on the rights and wrongs of Ryan Jordan discussed on his show. Is he scared to fall out with the Arthurlie establishment.

Compete? OH im not interested in competing with anyone, the more publicity for the juniors the better IMO as for the Ryan Jordan situation as im not affiliated to Arthurlie in any way apart from being a supporter all I would have is rumor to work on, is that the way forward? Its an internal matter and not for me to stick my nose into.

Your a bad man.

Apparently Bankies were 1 up against us last week and we did well to come from behind if you believe what was said on air lol

Good to hear the Juniors getting air time though ( just a bit more homework guys )

I do hope the shows are available in catch up (in case I miss the live show).

Id have thought you would have been more interested in discussing how your favourites failed to beat a 2nd string Alloa team than having a go at someone who promotes the juniors at every opportunity.

Archived