WWE 2K15

Francesc Fabregas

I took the day off work (!) to pick this up. I'm giving it a run through just now and it's alright. It's quite difficult to get out of a pin though - I went CM Punk and took on Santino Marella and despite kicking his head in, he won the match with his first pin attempt.

Anyway. Reviews have been pretty lukewarm - a lot of features are missing, apparently - but looking forward to see what it brings.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought this today on my lunch break, got £30 gift vouchers from GAME for my birthday from the work colleagues, so only ended up spending another £20 to get the Sting edition. Looking forward to getting stuck into it over the weekend, hopefully the career mode is good. Missed having that in last year, even though road to Wrestlemania was pretty decent.

I've had a few games of it. The gameplay itself is as good as it's ever been, ive had some of the best matches on a wrestling game since No Mercy.

Managed to update Rollins & Ambrose's attire thanks to the edit a superstar mode, can't see me touching create mode other that that though as its been gutted out.

Career mode ends as soon as you win the WWE Title apparently, so if you win it in year 4 it will skip 11 years into the future to your retirement match.

As I said the gameplay mechanics are really good & a solid foundation to build on but Im not sure how much replayabilty it'll have for me beyond the first 2-3 weeks

Worst game ever I don't think I will ever play it again i think it is giving me depression steel cage matches are impossible to win same as getting out of grapples and submissions and I don't like anything about it tbh it's made me bite my tele and my controller I might need to go to the doctors about it

Worst game ever I don't think I will ever play it again i think it is giving me depression steel cage matches are impossible to win same as getting out of grapples and submissions and I don't like anything about it tbh it's made me bite my tele and my controller I might need to go to the doctors about it

You bit your telly? Fucking hell :lol:

Best quote on here ever.

You bit your fucking tele :lol:

I've never understood why they didn't keep the AKI No Mercy engine for WWE games. The Smackdown engine has always been terrible.

For me, there's no flow to it; you just press a button and watch a cutscene.

Having said that, it's got Colonel Mustafa in it and I've always wanted a copy of his theme music

It's shite, initial impression is out the window. Waste of 40 quid

I have never raged at a game before.

This? Actual f**king seethe at this.

It's like it's been put together by retards.

The gameplay is w**k, this whole grappling system is shite.

Hate myself for buying this.

I have never raged at a game before.

This? Actual f**king seethe at this.

It's like it's been put together by retards.

The gameplay is w**k, this whole grappling system is shite.

Hate myself for buying this.

I had been buzzing for weeks waiting on it as well.

Archived