cowden v livi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eye bleeding stuff in the first half. Actually thought Livi looked ok in posession but no cutting edge. We created the better chances without a doubt. Hope Jimmy gave them a rocket at half-time.

Second half we could make a pass and Livi seemed to fold. Threw on subs that wouldn't have looked out of place in a basketball team and went route 1. The defence held firm for a change for a welcome 3 points. Some good saves from Thomson but our finishing was awful.

What happened to the segregation today?

Thought the team worked hard today on a heavy pitch. Robbo was excellent in both positions and seems to have form back. Hope this result will stop some of the negativity that has been posted recently. In the second half today I was thinking how great it is to be a Cowden fan at the moment. Fans used to dream of the day we competed in the second tier and we have some great players like Nat wearing the strip. We need to enjoy this period and keep believing in the team.

Thought the team worked hard today on a heavy pitch. Robbo was excellent in both positions and seems to have form back. Hope this result will stop some of the negativity that has been posted recently. In the second half today I was thinking how great it is to be a Cowden fan at the moment. Fans used to dream of the day we competed in the second tier and we have some great players like Nat wearing the strip. We need to enjoy this period and keep believing in the team.

Well said.

Good to see Cowden off the bottom. This must be the worst Livi team since Ferranti Thistle.

They lack something up front. You can see they can still move the ball about at a decent pace. It didn't create them anything though so you can see why McGlynn has them playing hoofball. It created their only chances.

If they had a decent striker they wouldn't be in the shit they are and could create something on the deck.

Good to get a welcome 3 points on board with our next 3 league games being against the top 3. Dire first half with not a lot happening but Callum's goal seemed to spark life into the match.

Got a feeling that John McGlynn will leave Livi.

Good to get a welcome 3 points on board with our next 3 league games being against the top 3. Dire first half with not a lot happening but Callum's goal seemed to spark life into the match.

Got a feeling that John McGlynn will leave Livi.

Hope he does.

What did he say exactly? Heard from a journalist he's gone

Seemed really frustrated about the embargo pointing out that were able to get guys in on loan from Premiership sides when things weren't going well for us at the start of the season so I would imagine he would have gone down the same route if he could have.

At the end one of the journo's said "battle on" and John replied "we'll see".

Great positive post mate.That said the negativity you talk about is not about the players but the systems we use them in.I totally agree that we have right good players but we are playing them all over the place and it shows when we are under the cosh.I,m proud of every one of them because we were not great but everyone put in a shift and the result went our way.Most of us believe we are a better side than our league position.

Are you referring to the 3 Cowdenbeath supporters behind the goals in the away section (with 0 other Livi supporters) for the 2nd half or was there more than that

Was referring to all the Livi supporters in the new stand. Seemed like a few of them. Actually there's an old boy that goes to every Livi game that i usually speak to when Livi are visiting so quite glad he was in the stand but you either segregate or don't.

Archived