Worst performance under strachan in my opinion .....

KR88

Who cares? ;)

I thought we were reasonable up until the period leading up to their first.

After that, it was clear that we were up against a far better side.

We're a team that is improving gradually under a decent manager - a game like this shows us that we've a fair bit to go.

Reading the sh**e on the Ireland thread, you would think we were already going to win a major trophy ffs.

I agree though. It's progress rather than one leap and it's certainly better than the time under Harry Potter

I haven't read back through the match thread yet but seems to be a fair bit of melodrama on the forum tonight. Strachan has Scotland trying to play a system that's a million times more effective than say Levein's. Nevertheless, if a better team plays the right way against it, they can disrupt the rhythm and dominate.

I'd rather watch a team that occasionally loses it's way trying to do something ambitious than watch complete shitfests all the time, that don't actually work anyway.

I haven't read back through the match thread yet but seems to be a fair bit of melodrama on the forum tonight. Strachan has Scotland trying to play a system that's a million times more effective than say Levein's. Nevertheless, if a better team plays the right way against it, they can disrupt the rhythm and dominate.

I'd rather watch a team that occasionally loses it's way trying to do something ambitious than watch complete shitfests all the time, that don't actually work anyway.

You surprise me. You know even less about football than you do about politics.

Archived