Booing of the national anthems

DA Baracus

Or its the England fans laughing at 'the 45' who hate the big, nasty English and wanted to break free, but that even the majority of Scots realised we are better off together.

Two months ago today and still seething. Pleasing.

The only ones who ever brought the English into it were the no voters. If I'm wrong then please be extremely specific about an anti-English part of the campaign. The fact that the English find no votes fucking hilarious must sting.

The majority of people over 55 thought we were "better together", in such large numbers that the minority of idiots in all other age groups were enough to tip the balance. Generally it's not a sign you're in the right when old people agree with you.

P.S, the fact that Scotland will obviously have the last laugh with the independence issue is putting my seethe on an extremely long delay.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, it's amazing how many threads on here turn into political nonsense.

Accept the decision, the people of Scotland spoke.

Many of whom were misinformed and many others - such as yourself - were and are, selfish, spineless, stupid arseholes. The English - IMO quite rightly - are taking the piss because they know that we - due to the aforementioned arseholes - are allowing the continuation, of a totally ridiculous, one-sided, abusive relationship. The fact you have no shame, only shows you to be a true captain in your field. :thumbsdown

You know when there's a wee group of pals, where one of them gets ripped for basically having no backbone whatsoever and you just pity them for trying to pretend they love 'the banter'.

I was going to say this would be a better analogy than the battered wife but it's barely even an analogy. The likes of Mastermind quite literally display this behaviour. What miserable trash we live amongst.

You still going through with that post about supporting Ireland? Was that just BS then?

Yes, because it never happened. :1eye

If you find a post of mine saying I support Ireland over Scotland I'll never post on this forum again.

Any money Clarkston has either completely misunderstood or even misread a post of mine, and now he's about to waste a tragic amount of time finding said post only to realise it was a pointless effort when he does.

Any money Clarkston has either completely misunderstood or even misread a post of mine, and now he's about to waste a tragic amounr of time finding said post only to realise it was a pointless effort when he finds it.

I'm too busy looking for your post....

I'm also still looking for Sodje's.......

Ah, it's amazing how many threads on here turn into political nonsense.

Accept the decision, the people of Scotland spoke.

So what's the title of this thread? Seems more indicative of politics than football to me.

You know when there's a wee group of pals, where one of them gets ripped for basically having no backbone whatsoever and you just pity them for trying to pretend they love 'the banter'.

I was going to say this would be a better analogy than the battered wife but it's barely even an analogy. The likes of Mastermind quite literally display this behaviour. What miserable trash we live amongst.

Except its not one of the group is it?

A better analogy would be a group of pals and one wee insecure guy wants to go a different way, but can't explain why or guarantee what would happen or how the group would be better. Quite rightly, the others tell him to shut up and shout him down as things are great the way they are. Then another gang come along and sing songs at the group for having an insecure,bitter oddball in their midst, which is what happened tonight.

The point isn't about England fans having a bit of banter, it's that your political opinion is a source of fun for them. I don't need to man up because I'm not the but of the joke, the no voters like you are. Bit of a sore one when you're the ones who wanted to cosy up to them.

In short, it's not just in Scotland where people know you're a shitebag.

Calm your neck in and look at it for what it is .You hate Britain we know that.

To self hate the country is not on,you are Scottish and you were born in your country.

If you cannot get to grips with that,that it's you has a problem.

Help people,not hate them.

HTH.

You're British til you die was a cracker, to be fair. Top bantz.

That it got a half hearted "stick your union up your arse" in response made it better.

Thing is though, we're all ''British 'till we die'' regardless of what happens to The UK. It's just a geographical fact, one that the totally ignorant Brit-Nat Scots just can't grasp though and for some reason it's sooooooooo important to them.

More like a big guy steals the lunch money from a wee guy then the wee guy is given a gun but shoots himself in the foot but sings songs about the nasty big guy behind his back whilst hobbling about and getting laughed at by the entire school.

A better analogy would be a group of pals and one wee insecure guy wants to go a different way, but can't explain why or guarantee what would happen or how the group would be better. Quite rightly, the others tell him to shut up and shout him down as things are great the way they are. Then another gang come along and sing songs at the group for having an insecure,bitter oddball in their midst, which is what happened tonight.

Awe FFS! :lol:

Calm your neck in and look at it for what it is .You hate Britain we know that.

To self hate the country is not on,you are Scottish and you were born in your country.

If you cannot get to grips with that,that it's you has a problem.

Help people,not hate them.

HTH.

Read the above ya cretin!

You're actually happy about that? This is your fucking analogy and you come out with that in defence on nawbags? "They shouted us down and told us to shut up, which was nice".

That's before we even address the idea you've created that someone wanting to be an individual is odd behaviour.

romanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.pngromanovpalm.png

Never underestimated what weird, servile gimps many no voters are.

Calm your neck in and look at it for what it is .You hate Britain we know that. To self hate the country is not on,you are Scottish and you were born in your country. If you cannot get to grips with that,that is you that has a problem. Help people,not hate them. HTH.

wtfvlad.png

None of your post has any relevance to anything said so far. I hate Britain, you resent Scotland. It takes all sorts.

f**k me, that is an awful effort :lol: Why would an insecure oddball as you put it, benefit from being slapped down and told what to do by people who don't seem to benefit from his company in anyway? This 'analogy' not only has absolutely no relation to the subject at hand, it has no logical basis anyway.

Persevering with a dysfunctional and seemingly needless relationship because you can't 'guarantee what will happen' is the only bit of that pish that sounds familiar. Especially familiar as this completely irrational cowardice was being roundly mocked a few hours ago on national TV.

Archived