England not selling out their allocation

ClydeNewcomer

Can you blame them? £50-£60 for a midweek friendly in November? Not surprising many of them have decided not to bother.

Not really but that would not have put scotland fans off going down to london.

We obviously still see this as much bigger than the english do

Perhaps folks in the deep South still aren't sure if they'll need passports? :unsure2:

Massive game for the majority of Scots, another run-of-the-mill friendly for the majority of the English. It's as simple as that.

I understand the historical aspect of the rivalry, but it's the continued English arrogance that makes me want to win this more than anything. The English will likely win though and continue to gloat "ohh hahaha look at us we've beaten a country that we're ten times the size of lolol" and the dislike will continue.

I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say that we all have English family/friends/colleagues that we love and respect but they're not Collymore, Chiles or Durham though.

I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say that we all have English family/friends/colleagues that we love and respect but they're not Collymore, Chiles or Durham though.

Stick Ian Wright on that list. Can't find a copy of his meltdown after the defeat to Northern Ireland, unbelievably. Was quite something to behold.

Massive game for the majority of Scots, another run-of-the-mill friendly for the majority of the English. It's as simple as that.

I understand the historical aspect of the rivalry, but it's the continued English arrogance that makes me want to win this more than anything. The English will likely win though and continue to gloat "ohh hahaha look at us we've beaten a country that we're ten times the size of lolol" and the dislike will continue.

And I am sure celtic know rangers fans they love and respect and vice versa. What's your point there caller?

Not really but that would not have put scotland fans off going down to london.

We obviously still see this as much bigger than the english do

Last year's game was in the summer, it was cheaper, and it was the first fixture for over a decade. People are much less excited this time around, and we were never all that bothered about it to begin with.

They really should have left it another year if they actually wanted to make it feel like some sort of event.

I think a lot of the north have fallen out of love with England tbh. It feels a bit like a London team with your token scouser or manc in. When someone as fuckin pish as Andros Townsend makes the squad from Spurs reserves something's wrong. I'd have Aarons ahead of him and he's only played about 60 minutes of first team football.

Last year's game was in the summer, it was cheaper, and it was the first fixture for over a decade. People are much less excited this time around, and we were never all that bothered about it to begin with.

They really should have left it another year if they actually wanted to make it feel like some sort of event.

20 thousand scotland tickets allocated and sold out immediately with plenty more going in the england end. There were much more that had no tickets at all who still went down to london for it.

You could not be any wronger

Yep. I don't think they necessarily want it to feel like a big event though, they just expect Scotland fans to see it as such. They used the fixture to buffer up their season ticket package and in turn attempt to justify to some extent the exorbitant prices in place for that.

Anyone shelling out those kind of prices for what is essentially a friendly match between two average sides is having their gullible titties milked.

20 thousand scotland tickets allocated and sold out immediately with plenty more going in the england end. There were much more that had no tickets at all who still went down to london for it.

You could not be any wronger

He's referring to tomorrow's game, I think.

Archived