Expecting trouble?

MacWatt

AWRA will be there.

Dressed up as St George putting on a mockney accent. Probably get lifted trying to rattle someone with his 'sword' which is the last bit of a kitchen foil tube.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH FACK IT'S THE PIGS

Wasn't one of the rationales for the original casual style to be less conspicuous to the police? Now it's the equivalent of walking about with a huge sign which reads, "I am a grown man who dresses like a 15-year-old Hamilton fan. I am a nob. Please arrest me for my own good."

In Central just now and a very high police presence for a Monday. Several English police and just seen several "casual" styled guys get hearded together off Virgin train for a search or arrest.

I've just come off that train from Brum and the guys on it were brand new. They were being filmed and herded for questioning on leaving despite not a cheep out them on the journey. OTT stuff

I've just come off that train from Brum and the guys on it were brand new. They were being filmed and herded for questioning on leaving despite not a cheep out them on the journey. OTT stuff

The last Scotland/England game I was at was the 2-0 game where Scholes humped us. English boys in the pub were OK (until they asked if I was "from Morton" when I said I supported Greenock Morton.)

Sad reality is that a tiny minority (as little as 0.1%) could take the shine off what should otherwise be a great occasion. Maybe we need a specific offence of 'football hooliganism' with a 25year sentence.

Sad reality is that a tiny minority (as little as 0.1%) could take the shine off what should otherwise be a great occasion. Maybe we need a specific offence of 'football hooliganism' with a 25year sentence.

Making them wear a Dundee top for 25year IMO

Heavy police presence checking licensed premises in Central Edinburgh for English advance party. Intelligence or just precautionary?

f**k them. Not letting these cun*ts negatively effect the game.

I am going to the game and if they start their shite I will not be running away, I will stand my ground I can assure you

Fuckin tossers

f**k them. Not letting these cun*ts negatively effect the game.

I am going to the game and if they start their shite I will not be running away, I will stand my ground I can assure you

Fuckin tossers

Can always rely on a clyde fan

Heavy police presence checking licensed premises in Central Edinburgh for English advance party. Intelligence or just precautionary?

They should arrange to fight with the hibs, aberdeen and rangers casuals before the game and leave normal, fucking decent fans from both sides in peace.

I have nothing against these fuckwits knocking f**k out of each other away from the ground and away from innocent people. I am all for it, Infact I wouldn't mind if they fought in a pit to the death with weapons

I hope the English get the guys that go to games wit bag pipes and the Scottish hooligans get the brass band.

as much as i hate violence, if fisticuffs do occur, i hope it happens as you describe!

Archived