Sons v Hibs

Maybe a draw and certainly not an embarrassing drubbing.

That first half was one of the worst 45 mins I've seen at the Rock. Shamefully bad.

Second half was much better and surely, SURELY points the way forward in terms of tactics for future matches.

Change "Rock" in paragraph 2 to "Under Murray" and you've basically said what we all said last week.

Surely he'll see it now.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Callum Murray rotten

Fabulous game

Wrong set up first half

Great goals

At 3-2 and 4-3 hibs fans must've been shitting it

Very proud of my team getting back into it,

Just have to be realistic about where we are and should be,

Gils,Fleming,and kane best for us

Before the game today in the supporters bar, a club director told me that the team would set out 3-5-1-1 as they did against Livi last week. I knew then that we would lose the game.

However, rather curiously the same director argued the toss that the team didn't switch to 4-4-2 in the second half at Livi.....Please for sanity can one of the 50 folk who sang 4-4-2 / 4-4-2 / 4-4-2 ! on the bus home last week confirm that they saw what I saw?.....

Hibs must have come out today and thought 'No full backs? - Lovely jubbly!' Does anyone know if Paul Martin or Jim Chapman are supplying Murray with the current tactics?

Kane made such a difference when he came on. He must start against Alloa with whatever that formation was in the second half last week!

Before the game today in the supporters bar, a club director told me that the team would set out 3-5-1-1 as they did against Livi last week. I knew then that we would lose the game.

However, rather curiously the same director argued the toss that the team didn't switch to 4-4-2 in the second half at Livi.....Please for sanity can one of the 50 folk who sang 4-4-2 / 4-4-2 / 4-4-2 ! on the bus home last week confirm that they saw what I saw?.....

Hibs must have come out today and thought 'No full backs? - Lovely jubbly!' Does anyone know if Paul Martin or Jim Chapman are supplying Murray with the current tactics?

Kane made such a difference when he came on. He must start against Alloa with whatever that formation was in the second half last week!

A blind man could see it was a 442 last weekend.

Mr Club Director, it's Fraser here. Wilf is correct we did play 4-4-2 in the second half of last weeks game against Livingston. If you did not notice this then I suggest you concentrate harder on the game next week as even my 13 year old brother commented on it.

4-4-2 4-4-2 4-4-2!

Do Hibs only decide to play the most unattractive abysmal football when i happen to go see them? So far this season i have missed a 3-2 win that included a last minute winner, the 3-3 against Dundee Utd and now this but have sat through the most awful of performances the worst of which came last Saturday against QOTS. That game could have played into today and there wouldn't have been a goal, let alone 9

Do Hibs only decide to play the most unattractive abysmal football when i happen to go see them? So far this season i have missed a 3-2 win that included a last minute winner, the 3-3 against Dundee Utd and now this but have sat through the most awful of performances the worst of which came last Saturday against QOTS. That game could have played into today and there wouldn't have been a goal, let alone 9

They're toying with you Throbber like an anklet sock does with an adolecent teenage boy.....

Aye, 4-4-2 from now on please.

I suspect that the majority of the fans that left at 5-3 are part timers. Hope they don't bother coming back if they're going to walk out like that. Good to see Kane having a wee go at them on twitter. p***ks.

Spirited fight back in the second half from the players.

We're a team that very much goes on the "you score 4, we score 5" mentality. As pretty much every Sons fan has said, all this experimental 3-5-2 shit just isn't our game. Hopefully Murray sees that now. 6-3 is a bad scoreline but it could have been a lot uglier.

Wee break for the team before some big games against Alloa and Cowden. Hopefully we can pick up some valuable points.

Just back from Dumbarton.

Great day out, Allan is just simply so money, Malonga is now my favourite hibs player of all time (my username will be getting changed to him), Dumbarton Fans are gid c***s and we're 7pts behind The Rangers. Happy days.

Archived