Stirling Albion v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After tonight's performance if Murray wants to win the fans back he should bin Perry and Watson and give Barr and Hill a shot and while he's at it Callachan in for Fox and get shot of McKay and play Hutton in his place, lets face it, a man knocking on the door of his seventies has to better than that wee c**t.

You obviously didn't tune into our game this evening. We may well win but we'll make bloody hard work of it.

i also support Man U and was trying to watch a bit of your game but only saw 5 to 10 minutes as I was watching the united game

Surprisingly I'll probably head to this with it being the Scottish Cup. If memory serves we have a pretty keech record at Forthbank. I'd hazard a guess our away crowd will be about 300/400. If our league performances were better and there was a bit more of a feel good factor around the club we'd have probably taken a pretty healthy away crowd to this.

Surprisingly I'll probably head to this with it being the Scottish Cup. If memory serves we have a pretty keech record at Forthbank. I'd hazard a guess our away crowd will be about 300/400. If our league performances were better and there was a bit more of a feel good factor around the club we'd have probably taken a pretty healthy away crowd to this.

I certainly hope your keech record at Forthbank continues but our recent form points to an away victory or at best a replay at Starks Park for the Albion. Hope there is a decent away support this Saturday in the East Stand, overall the crowd might break the 1,000 barrier with a little luck.

Have all the Stirling auld heads, who used to post on here, given up on Stirling Albion as a bad idea? Where are the likes of StewartMac, The Phoenix, that guy with Red in his username, etc. etc.

Have no Stirling fans got any enthusiasm for this one? We're a fucking big draw you disrespectful b*****ds.

Have all the Stirling auld heads, who used to post on here, given up on Stirling Albion as a bad idea? Where are the likes of StewartMac, The Phoenix, that guy with Red in his username, etc. etc.

Have no Stirling fans got any enthusiasm for this one? We're a fucking big draw you disrespectful b*****ds.

We've got no enthusiasm for any game right now, team is a shambles

You could fill a toilet with the shite u talk

Haha, pot, kettle & black springs to mind!!

We've got no enthusiasm for any game right now, team is a shambles

Speak for yourself!!

Looking forward to the game, although I'll not be in attendance due to work, although I fully expect another "spirited" performance but to be out come 1700. Both teams are low at the moment (this thread shows that) but Raith do have a better squad than us and I fully expect them to expose our weaknesses and come away with a 2-0 scoreline at least.

We've seen progression under the new management team but for us to progress in the cup, this game has probably come to soon for us but I doubt we'll embarrass ourselves and it should be a decent 90 minutes.

We're in trouble if The Phoenix has chucked it - he's the chairman!

Archived