Weekend Odds 15th November

Nocko

NOCKO would like to thank you for going to ladbrokes and grassing up the boys who bet Penicuik at 5/4 they have now voided all our bets because they got venue wrong nothing to do with you so what the feck did you GRASS us up, start taking singles and we'll take your money or sorry not yours Hills, start worrying bout your odds and let us worry what ladbrokes are gifting us, stay out of town for a few days there are a few angry men around GRASS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOCKO would like to thank you for going to ladbrokes and grassing up the boys who bet Penicuik at 5/4 they have now voided all our bets because they got venue wrong nothing to do with you so what the feck did you GRASS us up, start taking singles and we'll take your money or sorry not yours Hills, start worrying bout your odds and let us worry what ladbrokes are gifting us, stay out of town for a few days there are a few angry men around GRASS

Ok So I have managed to get a rival firm to void a bet which would be voided anyway.

Maybe try and find out the correct story before coming on a public forum and issuing threats

WOW

Thanks for that

Nocko would you like to pop down to ladbrokes just now I'm with the manager whom you spilled the beans to right now, you told him Penicuik were at home not away and it's happened before and ladbrokes have paid up with no hassle so wouldn't be void, nowhere did I threaten you I wouldn't do that on a public forum, you replied to all parts of my post except single bets what's wrong no bottle in the odds you quote lol

Nocko would you like to pop down to ladbrokes just now I'm with the manager whom you spilled the beans to right now, you told him Penicuik were at home not away and it's happened before and ladbrokes have paid up with no hassle so wouldn't be void, nowhere did I threaten you I wouldn't do that on a public forum, you replied to all parts of my post except single bets what's wrong no bottle in the odds you quote lol

Check the screens in the shop. Penicuik are down as the home side which means whoever sets the odds had realised their mistake. The game on their screen is different from the coupon. As soon as McBookie had released their odds Ladbrokes would have been on the case.

As for not threatening me - I'd say telling me to stay out of town and repeatedly calling me a grass could be seen as a threat by some. To me a grass would be someone who goes deliberately out of their way to tell on someone.

Nocko you did go out your way to tell the manager of Irvine high st that they had made a mistake and Penicuik were at home not away so your right you are a Grass, you obviously knew a few of the lads were on and you weren't so informed ladbrokes of there mistake making you a Grass in your own words, are you going to deny you went into ladbrokes high st shop and spoke to the manager bout this ? Still haven't answered my query bout single bets as other firms lay

Nocko you did go out your way to tell the manager of Irvine high st that they had made a mistake and Penicuik were at home not away so your right you are a Grass, you obviously knew a few of the lads were on and you weren't so informed ladbrokes of there mistake making you a Grass in your own words, are you going to deny you went into ladbrokes high st shop and spoke to the manager bout this ? Still haven't answered my query bout single bets as other firms lay

Did i go out my way to say game has been moved? No

Did Ladbrokes already know game has been moved? Yes

Did I know a few of the lads were on? No -

Was the game changed on screen when I went into shop? Yes So how is that me alerting them about it.

Really have nothing more to say on here about those accusations.

Single Bets - not my say so I'm afraid

Let me start by saying the venue hasn't changed it was always a home tie for Penicuik, you knew that a few of the guys were on cause you told the manager that they had the wrong venue on coupon,that's why the manager called us over and said we could have 1/2 not the 5/4 we had bet at, you brag that you are the man when it comes to juniors with William hills so why can't you decide about singles rule, you deliberately told the manager of a rival firm bout there mistake WHY ? To make yourself a big shot or feck the lads up who bet with ladbrokes and not hills ?

Ladbrokes pay out without a problem!!! Had to laugh at that one.

Got a cracking treble up near start of season or so i thought, Jeanfield 9/4 at Dundonald,Tayport 13/5 at Glenrothes & Broughty 5/2 at Edinburgh. Put my £15 on in shop got receipt with my returns of Just over &600.Went to collect next day and they gave me just over £200.they then told me Broughty fixture had been reversed so they void the whole fixture even though match went ahead,there was no void on my betting slip!! got told to phone customer services which was a pure waste of time as they told me to contact IBAS if im not happy..Yourself must have got real lucky if u have been paid out.Stll ragin

Let me start by saying the venue hasn't changed it was always a home tie for Penicuik, you knew that a few of the guys were on cause you told the manager that they had the wrong venue on coupon,that's why the manager called us over and said we could have 1/2 not the 5/4 we had bet at, you brag that you are the man when it comes to juniors with William hills so why can't you decide about singles rule, you deliberately told the manager of a rival firm bout there mistake WHY ? To make yourself a big shot or feck the lads up who bet with ladbrokes and not hills ?

Ok sorry I wasn't going to post again but need to clear my name here.

The game was originally at Carnoustie and I have email from East secretary informing me of change. Ladbrokes must have taken the games before it changed online or possibly Mondays Sun

Tell me one time when I've made myself to be a big shot?

Got a cracking treble up near start of season or so i thought, Jeanfield 9/4 at Dundonald,Tayport 13/5 at Glenrothes & Broughty 5/2 at Edinburgh. Put my £15 on in shop got receipt with my returns of Just over &600.Went to collect next day and they gave me just over £200.they then told me Broughty fixture had been reversed so they void the whole fixture even though match went ahead,there was no void on my betting slip!! got told to phone customer services which was a pure waste of time as they told me to contact IBAS if im not happy..Yourself must have got real lucky if u have been paid out.Stll ragin

. I'd be raging as well if they offered me that and would have taken it to IBAS if your last team had got beat the slip would have gone in the bin so they were on a win win situation, they should have paid you at a revised price even and you could use this game to highlight this cause they have cut Penicuik from 5/4 to 1/2 cause Nocko alerted them to there mistake, ladbrokes offered up 12/1 last year against Irvine meadow and then realised they had went wrong price and dramatically reduced them and when we asked bout our bet the manager stated the price stood and we would be paid if auchinleck won which they didn't lol, I've been paid out smaller bets when venues get changed so if I was you I'd take the bet to arbitration good luck

Ok sorry I wasn't going to post again but need to clear my name here.

The game was originally at Carnoustie and I have email from East secretary informing me of change. Ladbrokes must have taken the games before it changed online or possibly Mondays Sun

Tell me one time when I've made myself to be a big shot?

Nocko you've stated that your the man as far as junior football is concerned, Hills won't take a sizeable bet unless they phone Owen first, you are the odds compiler for junior football within William hills even the odds compiler from mcbookie (Cartwright) is now asking why you don't accept single bets

Hugo

I asked around on that Broty Edinburgh fixture if anyone else had that selection voided.

I got paid out albeit on the odds the other way around Ie whatever Edinburgh were at home i got on my payout. It was ex-gratia and i fought like hell.

Nocko you've stated that your the man as far as junior football is concerned, Hills won't take a sizeable bet unless they phone Owen first, you are the odds compiler for junior football within William hills even the odds compiler from mcbookie (Cartwright) is now asking why you don't accept single bets

Why not check your facts first. NO-ONE phones me to take bets. I dont have that authority.

Yep im the COMPILER not the rules maker

Nocko just tell me and the other punters WHY did you go into ladbrokes and inform the manager bout the change of venue in this game never mind the price the prices get slashed every week cause obviously there odds compiler doesn't know much bout junior football

Ask the guy in Ladbrokes how the conversation went then come back to me.

Archived