Rob Roy v Pollok , Guy's Meadow ,Cumbernauld , Sat Nov 15th, 2pm

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a visitor to this ground as well ya muppet!!!

I know that's why i will be having a few wee sweeties myself now calm yourself down before you burst a blood vessel.

Considering we will be one of the biggest away supports to Guys Meadow this season he'd do well to keep his opinions to himself. Does himself no favours on here whatsoever. Twat!!

Sorry what is that supposed to mean, a wee bit of banter and Mr angry is making thinly veiled threats it seems. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Cumbernauld got perfect area for filming and has great facilities.. just being facetious here but Pollok also don't have excellent bar.. or am I missing something has it opened back up..

2lmmges.jpg

That place looks great to be honest.

Is it in anyway connected to pollok juniors or is it a seperate entity?

Cumbernauld got perfect area for filming and has great facilities.. just being facetious here but Pollok also don't have excellent bar.. or am I missing something has it opened back up..

2lmmges.jpg
Looks brilliant mate. Hope it's a big success.

Looks like an American diner, very nice indeed. All the shady leather jackets will be getting looked out I bet.

Before you ask, no dogs mate sorry.

We have still to go to Newlandsfield so the Roy man's will get to try it out.

Before you ask, no dogs mate sorry.

We have still to go to Newlandsfield so the Roy man's will get to try it out.

I won't complain about that mate, public health and all that. No entry doesn't always mean no scran. Dude would get a piece at anyone's door. Very sociable he is.

My thoughts on todays game.

First 20 mins Pollok were very good , closing us down , attacking with purpose , solid at the back . First goal from our point of view was totally preventable , second a screemer by mcaleenan that nobody could do much about. From around 20-25 mins till half time i thought we were the better team having far more of the possession , a few corners and balls in but no real chances for us to get back into the game. Second half pollok dropped the tempo a bit and the game became a case of us passing it about a bit breaking down in final third and pollok breaking and looking very dangerous .

Penalty at the end looked soft , though i was down the other end.

Finlay Frye was lucky to stay on the park for me for his dangerous tackle in the middle of the pitch , wee wannabe hardman that boy .

Taz looked very dangerous , can't stand the way he has gone about things moving clubs in the past but no getting away good player, defence looked solid , winters and mckenzie decent movement up front and dangerous.

From my own teams point of view Finnegan usual solid performance took the game to pollok at times ,young boy mckenzie who had a hard time against taz did fairly well all things considering , two defenders were worked hard by the lok's movement but did ok. Keeper didn't really have many saves to make other than the penalty , no chance with the goals. Midfield thought upton worked hard just didn't come off for him today , boy duff is a talent but again things didn't come off for him today. Urquhart and McKechnie couldn't really get going. and striker Aitken would of learned a lot from today against experienced defenders.

Pollok will go up this year , they are beatable but this is a premier league side playing in the super 1st they would for sure imo be top 6 in premier others may dispute this.

Good crowd today .

My thoughts on todays game.

First 20 mins Pollok were very good , closing us down , attacking with purpose , solid at the back . First goal from our point of view was totally preventable , second a screemer by mcaleenan that nobody could do much about. From around 20-25 mins till half time i thought we were the better team having far more of the possession , a few corners and balls in but no real chances for us to get back into the game. Second half pollok dropped the tempo a bit and the game became a case of us passing it about a bit breaking down in final third and pollok breaking and looking very dangerous .

Penalty at the end looked soft , though i was down the other end.

Finlay Frye was lucky to stay on the park for me for his dangerous tackle in the middle of the pitch , wee wannabe hardman that boy .

Taz looked very dangerous , can't stand the way he has gone about things moving clubs in the past but no getting away good player, defence looked solid , winters and mckenzie decent movement up front and dangerous.

From my own teams point of view Finnegan usual solid performance took the game to pollok at times ,young boy mckenzie who had a hard time against taz did fairly well all things considering , two defenders were worked hard by the lok's movement but did ok. Keeper didn't really have many saves to make other than the penalty , no chance with the goals. Midfield thought upton worked hard just didn't come off for him today , boy duff is a talent but again things didn't come off for him today. Urquhart and McKechnie couldn't really get going. and striker Aitken would of learned a lot from today against experienced defenders.

Pollok will go up this year , they are beatable but this is a premier league side playing in the super 1st they would for sure imo be top 6 in premier others may dispute this.

Good crowd today .

have to say i enjoyed today, and how we only scored 2 goals is beyond me, Rabs number 5 very lucky not to be shown at least 3 yellows, i did not see rabs attackers causing any trouble at all, but all in all another 3 points, another clean sheet ahead os scottish cup tie,,

Archived