Bo'ness United v Arbroath

Jambo'ness

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess a crowd of about 1800-2200 depending on how many abroath bring. With Hearts/Rangers/Celtic all not playing until the Sunday, that should boost the crowd

We've got two buses running, plus cars etc should be a good travelling support as usual. I've heard from a pal that we get the grassy hill bit?can anyone confirm

There's a grassy hill if you so wish, but I'd stand on the stepped area to the right of the hill if its wet and you don't fancy making a rip roaring c**t of yourself slipping down it! ;)

I'd like there to be no segregation - Mixed well and enjoyed a blether/bit craic with the guys who came down from Elgin.

Well from what I've seen it looks a nice ground, just hoping if we do get the grassy hill it isn't pissing it down.

Well from what I've seen it looks a nice ground, just hoping if we do get the grassy hill it isn't pissing it down.

Probably be segregation. If so you will have your own portaloos and Snack Bar and stepped terracing. Enjoy the day.

Just seen posted on the Junior Forum - Bo'ness United, a rumour that Arbroath want our pitch checked out to see if it will be playable. Only a flood of Biblical proportions or a Tsunami would render Newtown Park unplayable.

Looking forward to my trip again to Bo'ness for this game.

Thought after quiting playing and then quiting the dugout at St Andrews I would not be back for a while.

However the old man is an AFC season ticket holder so will drive him through.

Looking forward to seeing young Simon Murray and Mark Whately, who I tipped for greater things when they signed playing for the Lichties.

Both ex Tayport so another link there.

Cant wait to see how the Bookies price this. Expect to see at least 5/1 Bo'ness which will be tempting

You were correct Bigal I just helped myself to some off the 11/2 with pp

Do we know If McCallum can play?made some good saves on Saturday and his kicking is tremendous

Would assume that he would be allowed to play,he's not made many appearances for United so most likely not in their immediate plans! Top keeper so hopefully they do let him!

I walked into the bar of a pub on Paisley Road West wearing a suit. I was meant to go to the lounge. I got a look that near froze me to the spot and managed "wrong door" before backing out. The barman got shot and the pub torched shortly after. The Newtown Bar is still standing and the few occasions I was in it way back in the day I walked out no bother without feeling the need to reverse.

I'd still go to Fisons though!

So I assume you will be missing your own game on Saturday given your post :P

You were correct Bigal I just helped myself to some off the 11/2 with pp

Just saw that myself.

Have a chat with my dad before I make any rash investment.

Also very interesting the Sponsor appear to be about the only book with no price released on oddschecker.

Nocko why are you ducking ?

Archived