Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was usual guff.

But credit where credit is due. Mr Murray got the substitution right - albeit making up for getting it wrong to begin with.

The substitution changed our shape, performance & result.

Murray holds on for another week.

When we went two up front, the dynamic of the game changed massively. Moon and Fox were both superb today, and McKeown had a solid game too. Hopefully Murray will start to modify things up depending on who we're playing, rather than 4-5-1 against a team who we shouldn't be as cautious around.

Another easy 3 points offered to the Rovers. Looked good first half but different story the second. Same old usual dreadful display from the officials. Also lost count the times Elliot went down. It's not looking good.

Wouldn't say it was an easy three points. We deserved something out of that game. Rovers had 3 real chances and took 2 of them. We had several but couldn't convert them. Not looking good at the moment though if we can't get something out of a game like today.

Didn't help having to make 3 substitutions before the start of the second half. Campbell should never be near the team. Would rather be a man down than have him on the pitch.

What were the officials on?. Several atrocious offsides given for both sides that never were and Nade should have walked for throwing a punch. Elliot went right through the back of Gallacher in the first five minutes and never even got spoken to after taking a dive to pretend he'd injured himself. Not the only shocking foul he committed. The linesman on our side not giving throw-ins when the ball was clearly out. The ref over-ruled him on one but it happened 3 or 4 times. Utterly inept.

Despite coming out in the second half clearly not fit Nat was superb.

Disappointing is an understatement getting beat by a poor raith team

Never showed up 2nd except TOB shot that came back off post.

How that dirty fucker never got booked for the foul on Gallagher????

Losing Robbo b4 game, then dean then Sutherland never helped but another 3 point given away far too easily

Loved being back in the railway stand again. Far better view of the game from there and brought back memories of my long gone youth. The finish for our goal was an absolute peach and Kudus will never strike a sweeter one than that.

Felt we deserved a point from the game but yet again we go in front and then fail to turn up in the second half and let Raith back into it. Worried about our injury situation as we had 3 go off and Robbo apparently sustained an injury in the warm up. A win is now crucial against Livi.

restricted view pish.

Can't believe the ref let Raith basically take throw ins where they wanted.

How did you have a restricted view? Were you sitting near to the fence in the seats closest to the Rovers end?

I was quite happy with it but I hate watching a match from behind a goal and far preferred where we were today. Good sight lines from where I was.

Another game that we should have taken a point from a draw would have been a fair reflection on the 90 minutes. Turning point was Rovers bringing on Nade who was more dangerous than Elliot up front for them, although I thought he was lucky just to get booked for raising his hands to an opponent.

Quite liked being back in the Railway Stand much better view and closer to the action than being stuck behind the goal it would be good if they could get the rest of it refurbished as I'm sure there must be a few Rovers fans who would prefer to sit there instead of being behind the goal.

Its a strange design mind you with the away section being at a lower level than the old home stand. I can only presume that the Cowden fan who had a restricted view must have been near the fence as where I was sitting was fine.

Archived