Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams will probably fancy their chances. I'll go for 2-1 Rovers. Crowd of about 1500. Would like to think Nade will be fit enough to start which would at least give us some more options up top. Murray needs to get the team to just go for it, no more negative shite please.

Both teams will probably fancy their chances. I'll go for 2-1 Rovers. Crowd of about 1500. Would like to think Nade will be fit enough to start which would at least give us some more options up top. Murray needs to get the team to just go for it, no more negative shite please.

The danger is Murray seeing this game as a must not lose match. Just like the Alloa game.

Hearts being very poor by their own standards yesterday is more or less the reason for that. Besides their goal, they barely forced McGurn into anything.

Unfortunately, it was the same for us. I can recall Alexander making two saves of note, but otherwise we didn't threaten him. We looked marginally better up front when Stewart came on and we went two up, although Elliot was clearly knackered.

I'm sick of Cowdenbeath feeling as though they should compete with the Fife superpower that is RRFC.

Some of them even think they should be beating us at Stark's Park on the hallowed turf where the mighty Bayern Munich and Dumbarton FC have been mercilessly put to the sword.

Madness!

6-0 McGurn (2) Nade and a perfect hat trick from Elliot.

But bein the guid neebors yeez r, you'll see us awright tho eh? A pint o' Stella in the Novar fir ye if ye arrange another 0-1 result as you lot have done a few times recently when we've badly needed it. Cheers in advance.

Archived