Livi v Sons

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever there was proof that complicated systems aren't suited to us, that was it. Play 4-4-2, get the ball down and play and we caused much more problems. We were terrible in the first half, as bad as I've seen us under Murray and a decent team would've had that sewn up at half time. Excellent second half from everyone though. Genuinely can't remember the last time Andy Graham had a bad game.

Nish (or should I say Niche, what fucking team sheet was that announcer reading? Jordan Fitzpatrick?) ripping Talbot was just beautiful.

First half we were rotten but it was pretty clear that Livi were't any great shakes. 2nd half we were like a different team.

I though Nish was excellent (1st half included) and 2nd half pass marks to Gilhaney, Graham, Megginson, Turner and Fleming.

Livi really do look like a poor outfit overall. As was mentioned previously, anyone half decent would have been out of sight after the first 45.

If ever there was proof that complicated systems aren't suited to us, that was it. Play 4-4-2, get the ball down and play and we caused much more problems. We were terrible in the first half, as bad as I've seen us under Murray and a decent team would've had that sewn up at half time. Excellent second half from everyone though. Genuinely can't remember the last time Andy Graham had a bad game.

Nish (or should I say Niche, what fucking team sheet was that announcer reading? Jordan Fitzpatrick?) ripping Talbot was just beautiful.

Couldn't agree more Moonster. Was that you at the cash machine?

First half we were rotten but it was pretty clear that Livi were't any great shakes. 2nd half we were like a different team.

I though Nish was excellent (1st half included) and 2nd half pass marks to Gilhaney, Graham, Megginson, Turner and Fleming.

Livi really do look like a poor outfit overall. As was mentioned previously, anyone half decent would have been out of sight after the first 45.

Don't be getting carried away with yourself there. You had 2 shots on target in the game. You were outplayed for the whole of the first half and improved slightly in the second half. A horrible offside mistake by the female on the line when Keaghan Jacobs was though on goal potentially cost us dear. To go 2 up at that point would have been a great boost to a Livi team short on confidence.

Don't be getting carried away with yourself there. You had 2 shots on target in the game. You were outplayed for the whole of the first half and improved slightly in the second half. A horrible offside mistake by the female on the line when Keaghan Jacobs was though on goal potentially cost us dear. To go 2 up at that point would have been a great boost to a Livi team short on confidence.

Why did you feel the need to highlight the fact she was a female?

Carried away? Wouldn't say that at all.

Going on things other than shots, first half we couldn't string a few passes together, wouldn't press livi, and had zero threat up the park. Second half we played some good stuff, pressed higher up, and had more of the ball in the final third. If only Kane was fit!

Kinda speaks volumes about your team if you couldn't put more than 1 past us in that first half, we were worse than last week!

Get yer seats cleaned, total dump of a ground.

And the winner for biggest understatement of the week is...

E.T.A To blame the lino is ridiculous. You should've been at least 2 or 3 goals up at half time, the Livi players (in particular the guy who missed the header from about 5 yards) were at fault for not sticking a few past us when we were horrific.

:rolleyes:

Why did you feel the need to highlight the fact she was a female?

She was wasn't she? Sometimes people say things like the west/east stand linesman to distinguish. Female was easier. Why do you ask.

And the winner for biggest understatement of the week is...

E.T.A To blame the lino is ridiculous. You should've been at least 2 or 3 goals up at half time, the Livi players (in particular the guy who missed the header from about 5 yards) were at fault for not sticking a few past us when we were horrific.

No understatement. How many shots did you have on goal in the entire game? Have a look at the stats.

I do blame the lino though. That was a big decision at a crucial part of the game. You will see from the highlights how bad the decision was.

Livi currently have big problems in front of goal and incompetence by the officials has cost us dear recently. So I will complain all day long thank you.

Archived