Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian, 15/11/2014

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was focussing on the last 20 years.

I remember Hearts beating us 3 times in Falkirk in that time and 2 of them were seasons we were relegated when everyone was winning here.

For a team far bigger than us, that is an appalling record.

The 9 matches you mention was when Romanov was throwing the Jambos cash round like confetti.

2 wins in 9 matches with all that money spent.

Scary stuff

When Falkirk were also throwing money about on players like Latapy.

:lol:

The match referred to earlier, with the appalling dive was courtesy of Zaliukas. A defender's leg strayed into the same time zone as him, so over he went.

Haha what a hilarious di...what? He's given a pen? Aw for f...

The following hour or whatever was the worst antisportsmanship, antifootball antifuckingeverything display I have ever seen in 31 years of attending football matches. Seething does not even come close.

I (mostly) want Hearts to win the league for Sevco-lollage, but thinking of that game makes me wish upon you nothing but weevils in your biscuits.

When Falkirk were also throwing money about on players like Latapy.

:lol:

Every penny paid back by the club.

It's called morals.

Just wouldn't be right to shaft your creditors and not admit you couldn't afford your team. Especially when you've won trophies wi that credit.

The match referred to earlier, with the appalling dive was courtesy of Zaliukas. A defender's leg strayed into the same time zone as him, so over he went.

Haha what a hilarious di...what? He's given a pen? Aw for f...

The following hour or whatever was the worst antisportsmanship, antifootball antifuckingeverything display I have ever seen in 31 years of attending football matches. Seething does not even come close.

I (mostly) want Hearts to win the league for Sevco-lollage, but thinking of that game makes me wish upon you nothing but weevils in your biscuits.

The seethe bit i definitely believe, whenever i think of Falkirk i can hear booing.

Booooooooooooooooo.

According to Mrs Budge today, we have £23k left of football debt, the rest has been paid back.

So what is your problem?

Seriously?

The last thing I want to do is have a finances debate, but surely to fucking god Hearts haven't paid nearly all the debt they borrowed back out of their own pocket?

The football debt was £500k and that has been paid back. Mrs Budge done a Q and A with some guys on Kickback and revealed this, also said an ex player waived what they were due ... presumably Zaliukas as he was due £11k. Very impressive.

Now I know what the predictable response to that will be, but technically we have paid our debt. 8)

The football debt was £500k and that has been paid back. Mrs Budge done a Q and A with some guys on Kickback and revealed this, also said an ex player waived what they were due ... presumably Zaliukas as he was due £11k. Very impressive.

Now I know what the predictable response to that will be, but technically we have paid our debt. 8)

I'm genuinely not trying to have an argument on this, just pointing out that Hearts have clearly gotten away with not paying back a huge portion of the debt they borrowed. I couldn't give a f**k, but "we have paid our debt" is far from accurate.

I'm genuinely not trying to have an argument on this, just pointing out that Hearts have clearly gotten away with not paying back a huge portion of the debt they borrowed. I couldn't give a f**k, but "we have paid our debt" is far from accurate.

Football debt has to be paid back. Dunfermline had to pay us back the money they owed us. The league couldn't care less about other creditors getting humped. Administration is fundamentally a way of humping creditors.

Football debt has to be paid back. Dunfermline had to pay us back the money they owed us. The league couldn't care less about other creditors getting humped. Administration is fundamentally a way of humping creditors.

It also meant a lot of good, loyal people lost their jobs and we were very close to going bust.

It's not a walk in the park like some would have you think.

Andrew Driver 114,603.69
John William Sutton 20,492.34
Andrew Webster 16,242.32
Darren Barr 14,620.13
Anrydas Novikovas 13,168.02
Marius Zaliukas 11,067.12
Mehdi Taouil 8,129.04
Daniel Grainger 7,987.39
Mark Keegan 3,000.00
Marcus McMillan 3,000.00
Denis Prychynenko 2,068.80
Gordon Smith 990.34
Fraser Mullen 57.55
Michael Ngoo 4.34

A list of what the players were due. Bizarelly, Ngoo was due 4 quid :lol:

I'd guess from that list Zaliukas or Grainger told the club to keep the money.

Archived