Hibernian v.s Queens

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't get to this game Reasonably hopeful though. A point would be great.

Not liking our team at all today. Robertson also out injured. Kleton, Gray, Fontaine, Hanlon, Stevenson, Craig, Allan, Handling, Kennedy, Harris, Cummings.

Malonga is out. Might put a punt on nil-nil. #newbieforwardline

Ummmm.....can I get my money back please?? :(

Anyway Holt and Durnan were excellent for Queens and could make the step up, indeed Durnan would be great back at saints.

Scott Allan strolled through the game with ease and was easily the best player on the park. As for the rest of that Hibs team. Wow they're still God awful, I'm still baffled by how crap Liam Craig has become. If Queens had been a bit more willing to push men forward they probably would have won. As it was they were clearly happy with a point.

I thought Queens looked hopeless going forward, aside from their left back who was doing a good job getting down the wing. Too many of our squad just aren't very good. When our first choice players get injured we've got nowt there to replace them. Harris looks destroyed now whilst Liam Craig is still useless.

Got a freebie, so I went along today. From a neutral's point of view, that was a terrible game. Hibs offered nothing going forward. In fact. I've seen more penetration in a house full of lesbians.

I think I hate football after watching that. Dreary stuff. Hibs knocked it about nicely at times but never looked like scoring, Holty and Durnan were immense but we offered next to nothing going forward. None of the attacking players were any good today but they got next to no service at times, I don't remember us having a shot on target. A little disappointed we were so negative when you felt that Hibs were there for the taking. Celebrating a 0-0 is cringeworthy to say the least.

Not a disastrous result and 4/6 against Hibs is better than anyone expected at the start of the year. I need a very stiff drink after that game though.

Dreadful game. Queens looked like they came for a point and showed very little ambition against a below strength Hibs team. We never looked like testing their young keeper. Hibs never looked like scoring. These teams could have played until Monday without troubling the score sheet. A number of Queens players, McShane particularly, seemed to have trouble keeping their footing throughout the game. Grass looked like an alien surface at times. Not sure why we kept lumping the ball long to the diminutive Baird, I doubt he won a header all day. I've seen Hibs more often than Queens over the last few seasons. They are still terrible. Queens never looked like conceding, but were as clueless going forward as their hosts. These 2 will probably finish in 3rd and 4th this season, with only the order to be determined. Not exactly a glowing tribute to the standard of the Championship.

Archived