Hibernian v.s Queens

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to visiting Easter road again.

Always enjoy a trip to Edinburgh.

Hope Queens have a real go certainly nothing to be scared of.

Might get beat but rather they have a go in the process.

I'd expect us to have a go in every game this season. Look at the games so far against the 'big 3'. We've beat hibs, were ahead twice and in control at ibrox, and were unlucky. I'll give Hearts the benefit of the doubt, in that they're by far the best team I've seen at Palmerston. Saying that, we controlled the first half hour, hit the inside of the post and Gav missed a sitter in that period. I really can't see us sitting back against anyone.

Not sure if mentioned but any veterans or serving soldiers and their families are entitled to a free ticket to Saturday's match. Good gesture from Hibs.

Definitely is. Been lucky enough to be offered a ticket via this. I'm assuming we will be given the ticket and allowed to sit in amongst the other fans in the away section?

No.

link

My Dads got us tickets for this section too

Cheers. My dad did say he didn't think we'd be with the away support but I just wanted to see if anyone knew exactly the script. There isnt a formal dress code I hope? It's going to be difficult having to be well behaved! Let's hope the ref has the game of his life and QoS win 3-0!!

Cheers. My dad did say he didn't think we'd be with the away support but I just wanted to see if anyone knew exactly the script. There isnt a formal dress code I hope? It's going to be difficult having to be well behaved! Let's hope the ref has the game of his life and QoS win 3-0!!

I wont be wearing anything different, although I'll probably avoid club colours. Im not looking forward to behaving either :(

Dylan mcgeogh ankle injury out for hibs as well as malonga inter duty.

Great news for us, he's a quality player.

f**k sake, means Liam Craig gets a game again :(

Again great news for us, cue MOM performance.

Anyway back to the game, I think Fowler will go with the starting line up for us to be the same as last week except Gav in for Del. Hard on Del but I would think Fowler will want the mobility and speed of Gav to hassle Hibs from the off.

2-1 for us with goals from Gav and Durnan. :)

Looking forward to the game, and a day out in Edinburgh. Would be happy with a draw.

Embra folk: is 'The Golf' pub on Duke street still on the go? Worked there throughout my time at uni up to 2005. Would be good to pay it a visit.

Archived