Hibernian v.s Queens

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A draw for Scotland would be disappointing.

I didn't say it wouldn't be, I'm just not being dragged along like everyone else by this campaign. We have had some better performances under strachan but as the username suggests I haven't seen us compete at many finals so if it means Scotland drop points but we get what would be a good point at Easter road I'm not going to lose sleep over Scotland dropping points.

Having had a few wee malts last night and having slept on it I've now had a change of mind about the two games next weekend. Without sounding like a greedy beggar I now want two wins for the boys in blue. :whistle

Having had a few wee malts last night and having slept on it I've now had a change of mind about the two games next weekend. Without sounding like a greedy beggar I now want two wins for the boys in blue. :whistle

This seems a perfectly acceptable request to me :)

Looking forward to this match 4th v 3rd should be an entertaining game, a hibs win would bring them level with QoS but if the south could get a win it'll open up a wee gap.

Think team will prob line up same as yesterday apart from Reilly in for Lyle & Russell in for Kiltie.

This is a big test for us, to see if we really have "turned the corner".

Unbeaten in 6 games in the league and pushed Dundee United all the way in the cup, we're in a decent bit of form for the first time this season. We really need to be winning our home games, I'll go 2-1 Hibs.

Malonga is away on international duty, will the Heff be up to it?

This is a big test for us, to see if we really have "turned the corner".

Unbeaten in 6 games in the league and pushed Dundee United all the way in the cup, we're in a decent bit of form for the first time this season. We really need to be winning our home games, I'll go 2-1 Hibs.

Malonga is away on international duty, will the Heff be up to it?

Personally I think we should give big Lewis Allan his chance to shine in Malonga's absence, he's spent enough time on the bench and I don't know if he's even been subbed on yet. At least it will give us a chance to assess more options in preperation if Malonga gets called up for the African Cup of Nations. Allan's been putting in quite the shift for the U20s anyway

Personally I think we should give big Lewis Allan his chance to shine in Malonga's absence, he's spent enough time on the bench and I don't know if he's even been subbed on yet. At least it will give us a chance to assess more options in preperation if Malonga gets called up for the African Cup of Nations. Allan's been putting in quite the shift for the U20s anyway

I'd be happy with him being played over Heff, I don't rate Heff at all. He'd be the first player out the door in January if up to me.

How many did we take to Ibrox again? Did we break the 1000 mark?

I'd imagine we'll take 700-800 anyway, does that seem a fair estimate?

I know we took more than that to a midweek cup tie but that was in a period when big games were a bit of a novelty. I'm not sure what impact the Scotland game will have as well.

I'm a little concerned considering how flaky we've been away from home under Fowler with some capitulations against Raith, Falkirk and Livi. Hopefully we learn to start grinding out wins again.

Also the Scotland game: alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif

With no major Lowland League fixtures on this weekend (no disrespect to Edinburgh Uni and Gala) I may well take a stroll down the road to watch this to see how Danny and Gavin are doing.

I'm sure some Queen of the South supporters can't wait for my match feedback.

How many did we take to Ibrox again? Did we break the 1000 mark?

I'd imagine we'll take 700-800 anyway, does that seem a fair estimate?

I know we took more than that to a midweek cup tie but that was in a period when big games were a bit of a novelty. I'm not sure what impact the Scotland game will have as well.

817 at Ibrox. This is far more expensive and far more difficult to get to but against that we always carry a decent support in Edinburgh as there are a lot of students and former students who have moved there. I'm expecting something in the 500 - 800 ish range but it's very hard to tell. There are over 250 tickets already away.

Archived