Today`s scorers

mick90

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any info on David Gillies daio10? Looked a bad one

I left straight after the game. The whisper in the ground was a leg break. But I dont know if that is for sure. Real shame as he was starting to get on the scoresheet again after a slow start to the season.

Hope he gets well soon. He will be a huge miss for Troon.

Rosyth lost 2-1....lost a goal with only s few mins left of the game.....

Newtongrange won 3-0

What was Ballingry score James?

Assuming they got beat as you never posted the score, just I know a few people were waiting on a Lochore & Carnoustie double.

Just a coming together in middle of the pitch, David has torn his medial ligament in his knee and is on crutches.

Sad to hear Davie Gillies scored so many extremely important goals in his time at Talbot and was a huge part in their successes in the time tucker has been there. Wish Davie all the best and hope he will be back soon.

Excellent comeback from Meadow today. Down 2-0 just after half time and looked as if it was all over. Their 2nd goal seemed to spur us on and we dug in and pegged them back to 2-2. After that, there was only going to be one winner. A good tackle from McLennan with a pass through to McCann who crossed it into Hall for an easy finish.

7 wins out of 7 in the league is a start we could only have dreamed of. A tough game against shotts next week will measure our title credentials i reckon.

Archived