Games Off

HTG

Why do people now think there is some sort of conspiracy nowadays when a junior game gets postponed, by a qualified referee, I assume?

Who called it off? And given that games were on in the vicinity at venues which are well known for struggling to deal with the rain (Pumpherston, Harthill and Falkirk are good examples) it's a bit strange that Fauldhouse should suddenly start having real issues. There was flooding in Ayrshire during the week but all the games were on down there. In fact, with the honourable exception of Thornton Hibs, they're out there on their own in terms of the game being off.

They've had some ructions in their squad this week too. They're being rather quiet on that front.

I don't accept that this was a Saturday morning problem after 36 hours of dry weather. They must have known the pitch was fvcked earlier in the week. That's the annoying bit. We could have had the game switched. What good does it do either team to be sitting idle in early November when the game could have been played? There'll be enough properly shit weekends to deal with.

Apparently there was in house fighting at training on Monday night. and players players either walked or were shown to the door.but no statement to confirm or deny this from fauldhouse.

Watch this space then

as absurd as you pretending to be someone else Joe !!

Regardless, games get called off all the time. But cos it's Lithgae there always has to be a conspiracy.

You are not the be all and end all of junior football, I'm sure the Fauldhouse fans are just as disappointed.

A few years ago, when your game was called off when most others in the area were on, due to a flooded touch line who got the blame? Was it Lithgae or the person who called it off?

Surely if he ref calls it off you can't blame Fauldhouse?

Regardless, games get called off all the time. But cos it's Lithgae there always has to be a conspiracy.

You are not the be all and end all of junior football, I'm sure the Fauldhouse fans are just as disappointed.

A few years ago, when your game was called off when most others in the area were on, due to a flooded touch line who got the blame? Was it Lithgae or the person who called it off?

Surely if he ref calls it off you can't blame Fauldhouse?

Difference was though.ours was caused by real rain.not the fairy tale variety.

City's game at Dalbeattie was called off by the ref, unhappy at a small patch of damp on the Islecroft Pitch- we were short of players apparently but it seems a heck of a conspiracy to hire a bus, travel 100 miles and get the game called off half an hour before kick off!

On the other hand I was enjoying winding up my Dunbar supporting mate the other week when the Sunny Dunny's game went off and the game at that place of balmy tropical weather Gibbshill went ahead...microclimates are strange things....

Archived