Partick Thistle v Hamilton

mrcat1990

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archie saying McMillan has a bug- he seems to have been prone to them since he signed for us- get the boy some vitamins.

If McMillan is out, I wouldn't mind seeing us play the team that finished last week, I think it's our best midfield / attack on paper although there will have to be one player a bit out of position- maybe Fraser playing a bit more out to the right?

Easy 3-0 win for the Jags just like it always used to be against the Accies. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. The fact that I've had a couple of drinks has in no way affected my reasoning but has in fact brought greater clarity to my thoughts.

I'm very tired now.

No Andreu for Accies today - out injured :-(

Accies -

McGovern

Gordon; Canning; Tena; Hendrie

Crawford; Gillespie; Mackinnon; Redmond

Scotland

Subs -

Hill (GK), Devlin, Routledge, Longridge, Brophy, Watson, Antoine-Curier

#PartickThistle v @acciesfc: Gallacher, O'Donnell, Seaborne, Bannigan, Stevenson, Frans, Elliott, Higginbotham, Carroll, Osman, Fraser.

Could be good, could be bad. We'll have to wait and see...

No Andreu for Accies today - out injured :-(

Accies -

McGovern

Gordon; Canning; Tena; Hendrie

Crawford; Gillespie; Mackinnon; Redmond

Scotland

Subs -

Hill (GK), Devlin, Routledge, Longridge, Brophy, Watson, Antoine-Curier

Saw this to thought he was just resting Andreu, do you know what's wrong with him?

Could have won by more but good performance. Well fucking pleased Stevo scored, could have been a hatrick if he didn't miss that sitter. Carroll had yet another good game, as did our CB pairing. That's 2 clean sheets in our last 3 games and 3 games without conceding from open play. Oh and lol at Dougie Imrie.

Two goal win over Accies. Two Stevenson goals. Into the next round to get pumped by Spartans. Thistle fans' favourite footballer sent off.

Schweet. :P:)

Well that was very poor, one of our worst performances so far, it's really scary how bad we are without Andreu in the team, of which I still don't know the reason he wasn't involved at all. Scotland is on his way out, he had a great half a season last season, which he will be remembered by every Accies fan, he just can't perform at this level.

All over was poor, Credit to McGovern who kept us in it, could have been 5 if not for him. It was all rounded of by a disgusting tackle by imrie resulting in a deserved red card. Thistle were the better by a distance, played well and took their chances, think they'll go far in this competition.

Just the league to concentrate on now, hopefully we don't repeat that again this season.

Archived