Annan - Brechin City

Solway Star

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will only be my second game of the season due to a change of job so really looking forward to it. Annan will be a tough tie but i think we can do this and hopefully land a money spinner in the next round , but we will have to be at our best.

What's the chances of Kenny "Sick Note" McKay being fit for this one?

Nothing has been said as to why he's hardly played a game this season.

Mind you the cold weather is upon us........

No chance, apparently needs a bit of surgery. Don't know when he'll get it or how long till he recovers.

I honestly think we've seen the last of him

Gutted McColms gonna be out for this, played a major part in the last round and was clearly missed last week at Berwick.

Personally I think we should drop one of the middle 3 and get somebody like Brannan or Davidson back in. Brannan will run up and down the wing all day and Davidson will bring a bit of spark back in front of goal

I agree with you. I would like to see Davidson start. He's not featured much this season. He always gives 100% when he plays.

This will be a difficult game but if the team put in a performance like they did against Livingston they will get a win.

I agree with you. I would like to see Davidson start. He's not featured much this season. He always gives 100% when he plays.

This will be a difficult game but if the team put in a performance like they did against Livingston they will get a win.

Not if we decide to have our game of the season as well.

We need a good cup run and this has been stressed to the management and players . i think we will see a Brechin side right up for the game. An early goal might settle us .......as long as we learn to build on that and not sit deep.

I am quite looking forward to it though despite sitting in a bus for 3 hours with Jimmy Mann !!!

Not if we decide to have our game of the season as well.

We need a good cup run and this has been stressed to the management and players . i think we will see a Brechin side right up for the game. An early goal might settle us .......as long as we learn to build on that and not sit deep.

I am quite looking forward to it though despite sitting in a bus for 3 hours with Jimmy Mann !!!

What's wrong with Jimmy Mann?

Hope you enjoy your day out at Annan.

Archived