Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers will be favourites for this I'm sure. In fact, a quick look at McBookie confirms that.

Obviously, Rangers are odds on to win with Killie about 3/1 against , only a complete desperate rocket would try and say Killie were firm favourites....oh wait,,I've just reads Tedis post!

After the recent embarrassing performances by Rangers against Alloa and Hearts surely it is now unthinkable that Killie could slip up in this game, they must be firm favourites.

You think? Killie are in a major slump at the moment and are the biggest bottle merchants in the league. Easy 3 - 0 win for The gers, Boyd hat trick.

You of all people should surely agree though, just the other day you stated that Rangers were a club with ambitions of being in the top flight but were falling well short of that ambition, I actually for once whole heartily agreed with you, Killie are already at that level.

This is the Cup, though, Pelucía, where lower division sides traditionally raise their game against the big boys.

Your new club have been bearing out one old truism in the league, as a better equipped side starts to open a gap at the top, and anything can happen in a one-off knockout tie.

But WKR, you also stated that this 'better equipped side' who beat Rangers quite comfortably were also some way short of the meeting the required ambition, I can only assume that your apparent lack of confidence means you must believe Killie to be at a similar level then.

Assume what you like, Little Grasp.

"Required ambition"? What exactly does that mean, because it's not something I've said...

Archived