Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

I wouldnt watch the first 45. ... poor first half much better football after the break. Great goal for Rangers 3rd.

3 premier league teams have now played at Ibrox this season and failed to score. Actually failed to even look like scoring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the team that The Rangers can't actually afford to field manage to beat a mid table side from the top division.

Ho hum.

Would be interested to see how a team they can actually pay for would perform. But, that's not really their thing, is it?

3 Premiership teams, 3 easy wins.

But of course, Rangers won because these teams were poor. Maybe, just maybe, on their day, Rangers are actually alright?....

The problem is, "on their day" should not be a phrase you'd need to use for a team with the 2nd highest budget in Scotland, with the high level of consistency expected.

Cup draw's fixed it for The Rangers to get a long way. Six of the "top" sides out. Watch DU get Celtic next round while the Sevconians get Annan, Brechin, Berwick or Albion. The balls won't be mixed up either, just like the last time.

Killie were as absolutely rank as I expected. So bad that Rovers, in their current state, would have fancied their chances

Rangers will be drawn against Falkirk again.

It won't matter anyway this might be this incarnation's last ever Scottish Cup game. Team that gets drawn against them will get a bye. :D

Attendance: 14,412. Rangers fans most definitely do not do walking away... :lol:

If they were to get to their first ever Scottish Cup final then that's how many tickets they should get.

Heard a kid in Asda being told that Rangers had scored and he started doing a wee dance and was saying "Yes! Rangers! Rangers!".

I was impressed that I successfully fought the urge to gore him through the fucking bread thwn tip a shelf of doughnuts on the wee c**t.

Also saw a Scouse guy get done by undercover police for shoplifting and who tried to resist arrest and got huckled up against a crisp display before succumbing to the inevitable. To answer your question I knew he was Scouse because he was shouting his innocence and denying resisting arrest.

Inverness - humped

The Fermers - humped

Killie --- Humped

Who will be next?

Hearts - lost x2

Hibs - horsed by

Alloa - scraped 2 points

Killie were abysmal.

Both Killie and Hibs should be expelled from the ScotsCup. Put Spartans and Bo'ness in their place.

The problem is, "on their day" should not be a phrase you'd need to use for a team with the 2nd highest budget in Scotland, with the high level of consistency expected.

Rangers spend the second highest amount in the country. Whether thats their budget is debatable. If it is someone needs locking up for fraud,

3 Premiership teams, 3 easy wins.

But of course, Rangers won because these teams were poor. Maybe, just maybe, on their day, Rangers are actually alright?....

Certainly against us we reserved our poorest performance of the season for that game, we are far far better than than. I mean we beat and out played Celtic not a couple of weeks before. But in that game against Rangers we didn't deserve to win, we deserved nothing out of that. But just remember we easily beat Rangers at Ibrox in the previous meeting back in 2012.

But beating everyone bar Celtic should be expected for Rangers with the 2nd highest wage budget in this country, Rangers have the players to do this, they just lack the consistency probably due to a mix of complacency, how other teams are set up to frustrate and your manager's one dimensional tactics. I think pressure and expectation levels play a part, today there was no pressure for Rangers to win, like there was no pressure when your team played St. Johnstone or my team.

Hearts - lost x2

Hibs - horsed by

Alloa - scraped 2 points

Killie were abysmal.

Both Killie and Hibs should be expelled from the ScotsCup. Put Spartans and Bo'ness in their place.

Spartans, unlike us, are still in the Cup.

This is one poor exhibition of football, in all honesty. Nice to see that going through people from behind still doesn't warrant a yellow card for teams in blue at Mordor. That Black really is a despicable little shite.

Archived