Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's assuming we have 1000. Not a hope in hell if it's on TV.

I doubt 1000 away fans will be in the stadium.

If you can only get 4000 fans for games at your own stadium for league matches it seems ambitious to think 1000 will be at Ibrox.

Plus, it's almost guaranteed to be on the TV.

Piss poor home attendance is guaranteed. I also think our fans may be sparse - for every one that thinks Ibrox will be a good day out, there'll be those who know differently - from experience.

As for it being nailed on for the telly - I'd have thought the Hearts tie would be more attractive. Maybe Losa's resurgence has been noticed...

We had 1200 on a Monday night last time we played them live on tv at ibrox in Scottish cup.

"Last time"? We've never played this lot. Same knuckle draggers in the stands, but when even Flutey Findlay says they're not rangers any more, it's time to stop peddling the myth.

"Last time"? We've never played this lot. Same knuckle draggers in the stands, but when even Flutey Findlay says they're not rangers any more, it's time to stop peddling the myth.

Your team is playing Hearts in this competition, probably best if you toddle off to that thread Norman.

^^^^read the headline but no the full article type post

^^^ "listens to fellow-knuckledraggers rather than the truth"-type post.Care to guess who this is talking, orclet?

'It is a different club,' he tells Sportsmail bluntly. 'They may play at Ibrox and they may play sometimes in royal blue jerseys.

'But you cannot pass on that which is undefinable. And that is spirit and tradition and all the rest of it.

'To me this is a new Rangers which has to establish its own history and tradition.

But it's not the Rangers I know. To me, genuinely, it is a new entity.'

Or This?

'You can buy assets,' he concedes, 'but you can't buy history. You can't buy tradition. History and tradition are in the heart and in the mind. You can't buy that.'

Fuxsake, you get no brighter, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived