Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

:)

I know I should let it go after all this time but that game still fills me with the seethe anytime it's mentioned. I set up a Twitter account after that game purely to abuse McGinn and Pawlett. They remain the only tweets I've ever sent.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AberDon, on 26 Nov 2014 - 16:27, said:

Shankly has sold out and we've been given 1000 tickets in the main stand.

You had the Main Stand tickets anyways. And it's closer to 500 than it is a 1000. Still though, glad at least one side is selling this game well!

You had the Main Stand tickets anyways. And it's closer to 500 than it is a 1000. Still though, glad at least one side is selling this game well!

Was just going by Jim Spence's tweet, website says we've got sections A, B and C of the main stand, so whatever that adds up to.

Was just going by Jim Spence's tweet, website says we've got sections A, B and C of the main stand, so whatever that adds up to.

Yeah, that was included in your initial allocation. On your clubs site as well. Cracking going.

Hopefully they sell out the main stand as well, it will make the GIRFUY gesture all the more sweeter.

You're well named.

Your Scottish cup record against us isn't good. Won 5 out of 26 but you're confident of a GIRFUY gesture.

We shall see. May the best team win. As long as it's us. Would be funny if Pawlett, McGinn and Goodwillie score but purely for the seethe on here.

You're well named.

Your Scottish cup record against us isn't good. Won 5 out of 26 but you're confident of a GIRFUY gesture.

We shall see. May the best team win. As long as it's us. Would be funny if Pawlett, McGinn and Goodwillie score but purely for the seethe on here.

Previous records go for nothing.

Can't remember the last time we've won on live TV. We're in for a pumping due to the televised factor. It's a curse.

3-2 AET vs. Hamilton in a Scottish Cup quarter-final replay in 2006. Steven Craig scored the winner after using, in his own words, "great chest control" to bring the ball down. I'm sure you'll remember exactly what part of his anatomy he used - needless to say the resulting seethe from Billy Reid was outstanding.

When was the last time we beat Aberdeen? In any competition. Absolutely 0 confidence going into this one. Which means we'll win.

Also 3-2 AET, but in the League Cup in 2009.

Actually, both games were incredibly similar in how they panned out - we were 2-0 up, Hamilton/Aberdeen brought it back to 2-2 then we scored the winner in extra time.

I see on the radio the police are pulling in officers from Aberdeen as they expect it's going to be a drunken affair. :huh:

Stopping buses going from Aberdeen to Dundee.

Staggering waste of police resources.

Archived