Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mozzamozza, on 19 Nov 2014 - 22:56, said:

Outnumber the Dondee supporters at this rate.

Used to think you were a decent Don till you badmouthed the Shaheen. Best in Dundee. And from my experience in England, 100x better than there too.

I had a bad experience in the old Shaheen which has put me off the new one.

However on your recommendation Ludo, I'll give the new one a go before the years out. What would you recommend from the menu?

Old Shaheen was hinging. The chef was in a partnership with another guy who they done shifts with. The guy let it get into some state and basically microwaved his food and didn't clean anything.

So the 'new' Shaheen is the chef going on his own. The old place still ran for a bit trying to tarnish the old place's name and eventually got shut down for being unhygienic.

The new place (across from the Overgate) uses proper chicken unlike a lot of other places and the sauces are amazing. If you're into hot food, can't go past the chilli chicken massala or the madras. These are hotter than most other places though so be warned! Bhuna is nice as is their Rojan Josh.

Not going to this one and I'm probably working every saturday till Janurary so I'll miss a lot of games. I was going to decide on the day if I was going because f**k paying £25 for an early kickoff in our first round of the cup. I think the board are relying on the Aberdeen fans to make up for all our no shows. It could be a bit embarrasing if we get beat by a team that's fans outnumber ours.

The last game was frustrating and exciting in equal measure. I'll go for 2-1 Dundee though.

derrybiy, on 22 Nov 2014 - 21:28, said:

Not going to this one and I'm probably working every saturday till Janurary so I'll miss a lot of games. I was going to decide on the day if I was going because f**k paying £25 for an early kickoff in our first round of the cup. I think the board are relying on the Aberdeen fans to make up for all our no shows. It could be a bit embarrasing if we get beat by a team that's fans outnumber ours.

The last game was frustrating and exciting in equal measure. I'll go for 2-1 Dundee though.

I doubt the Aberdeen fans will outnumber us on the day. Can't remember the last time we've ever been outnumbered at home, maybe Rangers the day the board wanted to give them the Derry? Our fan base has a loyal section of hardcores which will see us still have around 4000-4500 I think.

Ridiculous pricing and it does seem to be as if there is an almost unofficial boycott of this game.

I doubt the Aberdeen fans will outnumber us on the day. Can't remember the last time we've ever been outnumbered at home, maybe Rangers the day the board wanted to give them the Derry? Our fan base has a loyal section of hardcores which will see us still have around 4000-4500 I think.

Ridiculous pricing and it does seem to be as if there is an almost unofficial boycott of this game.

Eh probably not but it is a bit worrying that even some of that hardcore are saying they won't go. I usually go to any home games I could make it to but I'd have probably gave this one a miss.

Pity the home crowd will be dire, and being outnumbered by you lot is shameful.

There's not a chance these 'strawberry faced fit-likes' will outnumber us at Dens. I've had a change of mind and shall be attending.

Hiya Pawlett, hiya pal.

Archived