Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true enough. We were turfed out before the end of November last year. At first you're disgusted, but it's six months till the final and by then it's all a bit "so what".. :(

"So what" doesn't accurately describe the reaction of my Bluenose mates to last season's Scottish Cup final.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Done it against Celtic a few weeks ago as well. Getting good at it.

a 4-1 away win would have been a fair reflection of our domination but we can't score for shit so only got ourselves to blame.

McGinn's headed effort was laughable, the replays get funnier and funnier. He just closes his eyes and hopes it doesn't hurt. There's nobody near him, 6 yards out.

Karma for that idiot for a couple of years ago, and his cheating mate Pawlett. Ahhhh!

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Done it against Celtic a few weeks ago as well. Getting good at it.

a 4-1 away win would have been a fair reflection of our domination but we can't score for shit so only got ourselves to blame.

McGinn's headed effort was laughable, the replays get funnier and funnier. He just closes his eyes and hopes it doesn't hurt. There's nobody near him, 6 yards out.

Karma for that idiot for a couple of years ago, and his cheating mate Pawlett. Ahhhh!

I've said it before and I will say it again - Aberdeen are the best team we have played this season.

1st half was nip and tuck but 2nd half Aberdeen dominated. In my 28 years on this earth and as a Dundee fan we have lost that game 99 times out of 100. Today (despite Aberdeens dominance) I never felt we would lose and Clarksons winner was not entirely unexpected. I was in hospo with a few dees and 2 Dandies who agree that despite Aberdeen being the better team Dundee were fairly comfortable and that when it came down to it we took our chances and they didn't.

Phenomenal save from Bain at the death and hopefully McGinn isnt too badly hurt.

Met James McPake after the game and complimented him on what was a top assist. Also Kudos to the Dee that walked past Luka Tankulic - called him a sexy b*****d and kissed him without breaking stride. One very confused/proud German after that!!!

Frustrating to be out of the cup so early, conceding the losing goal so late and losing when we were the better side. What happens when we don't take our chances. Thought Aberdeen looked good though all in all, those sorts of games happen, just frustrating it was in the cup. Like the semi at Ibrox all over again. Should kick on in the league and I fancy our chances in the League Cup semi.

Archived