Cambuslang 3-2 Forth

Camby lang

Who is deflecting from what Kris dick done, everyone is in agreement that it was a shocker end of, just saying that the game changed when arguably the best player on the park at that time got caught by a reckless lunge when the ball was well away, that tackle could have resulted in a broken leg or ankle just the same

That's the only point I'm trying to make not deflecting anything

Who is deflecting from what Kris dick done, everyone is in agreement that it was a shocker end of, just saying that the game changed when arguably the best player on the park at that time got caught by a reckless lunge when the ball was well away, that tackle could have resulted in a broken leg or ankle just the same

If you read my last post it's quite clear who I'm saying is deflecting and it wasn't you gonna wanarurs sorry if you thought that.

My point was about the guy saying punches where throwing by a cambuslang player which I said was laughable

Ps I hope your player makes a speedy recovery

If it was 'a wreckless lunge when the ball was well away' you must've posted the wrong photo.

If it was 'a wreckless lunge when the ball was well away' you must've posted the wrong photo.

He certainly ain't gonna be winning that ball as he goes in late with his studs showing straight into john Watson.

As I said the Ref never acted cos he couldn't remember which player had committed the offence after he had allowed an advantage.

His words to the forth manager.

Anyway facts of game

1/ superb game

2/ camby have an excellent team

3/ best performance of season by forth

4/ Pies were excellent

5/ Kris Dick let himself and team mates down

If people look at that challenge and don't think it's a shocker then I suppose it's all a matter of opinions.

Anyhow an absolute belter of a game

He certainly ain't gonna be winning that ball as he goes in late with his studs showing straight into john Watson.

As I said the Ref never acted cos he couldn't remember which player had committed the offence after he had allowed an advantage.

His words to the forth manager.

Anyway facts of game

1/ superb game

2/ camby have an excellent team

3/ best performance of season by forth

4/ Pies were excellent

5/ Kris Dick let himself and team mates down

If people look at that challenge and don't think it's a shocker then I suppose it's all a matter of opinions.

Anyhow an absolute belter of a game

This thread started with the obvious talking point of the game - the Kris Dick stamp on Craig grieson's chest & his straight red card.

12 hours later we are enlightened with 'facts' about the game.

Apparently the standard of the pie's are of more importance than the Kris Dick assault. (Pies at number 4 in the facts , Kris Dick at number 5.)

Have you done a course on 'nazi propaganda'?

This thread started with the obvious talking point of the game - the Kris Dick stamp on Craig grieson's chest & his straight red card.

12 hours later we are enlightened with 'facts' about the game.

Apparently the standard of the pie's are of more importance than the Kris Dick assault. (Pies at number 4 in the facts , Kris Dick at number 5.)

Have you done a course on 'nazi propaganda'?

This thread is named Cambuslang 3 Forth 2

Why don't you start your own Kris Dick thread if that's what floats your boat mate.

If I have a point to make about how good Cambuslang are, bad tackles, sending offs and quality pies it seems the best place to post it.

Not criticising but coming up to Remembrance Day is hardly a great time to go with your nazi quips patter

This thread is named Cambuslang 3 Forth 2

Why don't you start your own Kris Dick thread if that's what floats your boat mate.

If I have a point to make about how good Cambuslang are, bad tackles, sending offs and quality pies it seems the best place to post it.

Not criticising but coming up to Remembrance Day is hardly a great time to go with your nazi quips patter

11 years in the army , 5 tours of Northern Ireland , listen pal , don't try to preach to me about Remembrance Day ok?

My point , as you know fine well was about YOU turning this from the Kris Dick 'stamp' incident magically into an argument about a tackle by a Cambuslang player which was like many other tackles on saturday (by both teams) , slightly late & over zealous. How your beardy number4 stayed on the park for 90mins was amazing. 3 times he had a kick at Cambuslang players while the play was at the other end of the park.

We weren't at our best on saturday, while you guys apparently turned in your best display of the season , yet we still won , coming from behind twice.

I'm glad you enjoyed your pie , me ? I enjoyed the Cambuslang win.

I also as I've said enjoyed the Cambuslang win mate.

I do apologise for posting my thoughts on a game under the thread title of the actual game.

I mentioned in all my posts if you'll Check that I believed Kris Dick was out of order.

So don't know how you think I'm trivialising it.

If the thread was solely headed everybodys thoughts on Kris dick then maybe I'd take your point.

Nobody else seems to be offended by me posting my thoughts on the game under the match thread title.

Thing I've been balanced and fair on my criticism of the forth player and how good the game/camby team was.

I also as I've said enjoyed the Cambuslang win mate.

I do apologise for posting my thoughts on a game under the thread title of the actual game.

I mentioned in all my posts if you'll Check that I believed Kris Dick was out of order.

So don't know how you think I'm trivialising it.

If the thread was solely headed everybodys thoughts on Kris dick then maybe I'd take your point.

Nobody else seems to be offended by me posting my thoughts on the game under the match thread title.

Thing I've been balanced and fair on my criticism of the forth player and how good the game/camby team was.

Offended?

Where did I say I was offended?

You can post what you want , believe me , I won't take offence.

Listen, it was a great game with some skillful football on show despite the obvious talking point.

There were several attempts by you & other Forth fans to somehow blame the referee for your defeat , rather than the culprit 'Dick'.

We all do it when we get gubbed , blame the ref. I'll probably do it on saturday if we lose at Rossvale, so I sort of understand your frustration.

By the way , it was a bit ironic that young Craig Grierson who was the victim of the stamping went on to score the winning goal.

Camby Lang

Never in a million years defending him that to me is an embarrassment to our club.

Other forth players and manager (never mind the committee and supporters) must be thinking what's the point of playing like that for an hour just to have the game thrown away by a crazy crazy stamp.

Anyway best of luck for the season thoroughly enjoyed my day oot yesterday and that's a more than decent team assembled by camby.

I also blame Kris Dick for leaving his teammates short.

Not blaming anybody bar him, highlighting a referee coming over to the forth bench to apologise for forgetting which player went in late in no way diminishes how stupid the stamp was.

As I've said cracking day out at a cracking game and best of luck to camby for the season.

P.S the pies are good :)

Archived