Cambuslang 3-2 Forth

Camby lang

It was a very good game yesterday and forth can feel hard done by that they didn't take anything out the game but the boy dick has let his team mates and club down with his cowardly stamp on the stomach of Craig grierson! Which he was sent off for

I know the boy has been mentioned on this forum before due to the ugly side of his game but yesterday was the first time i have witnessed it and he's lucky he didn't do some serious damage to young Craig.

That's a bad show, stamping on someone's stomach is vicious and nasty, read about the ugly side of his game also and it seems the wee whore ain't going to change no matter where he is.

That apart, was watching the scores coming through and it looked like it was a good game you had going between the two sides.

His behaviour yesterday was disgraceful, he let the club, his teammates and most of all himself down. He should 1st and foremost apologise to the young man he stamped on and then have a serious look at himself and his behaviour on the pitch. Then, he should either grow up or give it up!

As a Forth supporter, I don't want to see my clubs good name dragged through the mud by such despicable behaviour. It spoiled what was a cracking game and ruined any chance we had of getting something out of it!

Otherwise a positive start for Jamie McKenzie's return to the club!

His behaviour yesterday was disgraceful, he let the club, his teammates and most of all himself down. He should 1st and foremost apologise to the young man he stamped on and then have a serious look at himself and his behaviour on the pitch. Then, he should either grow up or give it up!

As a Forth supporter, I don't want to see my clubs good name dragged through the mud by such despicable behaviour. It spoiled what was a cracking game and ruined any chance we had of getting something out of it!

Otherwise a positive start for Jamie McKenzie's return to the club!

If the players keep giving Jamie that type of performance then forth will definitely climb the league, I would say forth are the best league side we've faced so far

It would also be wrong not to mention the terrible late challenge that resulted in john Watson limping off injured.

The referee explained to forth bench that as play raged on he had forgot which one of the camby players had done him so couldn't take any action.

This tackle started the animosity which in no way defends Kris Dick who actually stood over the guy for a second before deciding to stamp down on him.

An idiotic and stupid thing to do from a player who seems to have very little self control. The gauling thing being that Kris was having a cracking game, passing and competing well before the red mist descended.

Well done to Jamie Mackenzie and his staff for easily the best performance of the season.

I can honestly say I didn't notice any animosity before the stamp but I do remember the tackle that you mention tam and I was surprised no action was taken against the cambuslang player.

But the neither young Craig or the boy dick where involved in that tackle so if it takes a bad tackle that he wasn't involved in to set the boy dick off then football is the wrong game for him

I can honestly say I didn't notice any animosity before the stamp but I do remember the tackle that you mention tam and I was surprised no action was taken against the cambuslang player.

But the neither young Craig or the boy dick where involved in that tackle so if it takes a bad tackle that he wasn't involved in to set the boy dick off then football is the wrong game for him

Camby Lang

Never in a million years defending him that to me is an embarrassment to our club.

Other forth players and manager (never mind the committee and supporters) must be thinking what's the point of playing like that for an hour just to have the game thrown away by a crazy crazy stamp.

Anyway best of luck for the season thoroughly enjoyed my day oot yesterday and that's a more than decent team assembled by camby.

If the players keep giving Jamie that type of performance then forth will definitely climb the league, I would say forth are the best league side we've faced so far

Saw them earlier in the season in the sectional, they played really good football, I said on here at the time.

I would expect the gaffer to have a word with him.

Lads have to make a living after a Saturday. What makes it all the worse for me was he was playing well, but still the badness came out and premeditated also.

Just like a bad dug, not to be trusted. It would be at the slaughter house getting a fiver headache pill!

Let's cut the wee rat and other derogatory remarks out, terrible stamp and deserved to be a red and I'd imagine with Jamie, Martin Harty and the lad Fallon in charge it will either be curtailed asap or he won't be with us. Agree with Tam the game actually changed with the terrible tackle on john Watson that led to him coming off, to easy for the ref to say I know there was a bad challenge but never caught the number so I'm just going to let play go on, Christ every other person in the ground could have pointed the fella out

Added an edge to the game that was a fantastic advert for junior football

Well done to the forth management for galvanising the troops

Let's cut the wee rat and other derogatory remarks out, terrible stamp and deserved to be a red and I'd imagine with Jamie, Martin Harty and the lad Fallon in charge it will either be curtailed asap or he won't be with us. Agree with Tam the game actually changed with the terrible tackle on john Watson that led to him coming off, to easy for the ref to say I know there was a bad challenge but never caught the number so I'm just going to let play go on, Christ every other person in the ground could have pointed the fella out

Added an edge to the game that was a fantastic advert for junior football

Well done to the forth management for galvanising the troops

If the ref thought it was that bad at the time surely he should have stopped play and took the appropriate action there and then?

Or was there an advanteage to be had that you wasted?

Who mentioned punches lol? As for the tackle he's been caught and has a sore ankle. Could have been a lot worse going by what ure saying. So thankfully the lad hasn't suffered anything major. Video? Was game recorded as I know Lang have had a guy at previous matches this season

Even if we did squander the advantage the player should have been delt with after that but he got off Scott free and the player who threw the punch when scrumage was going on got off scott free aswell or is it ok to throw punches now

I assume you are referring to our skipper Paul Burns, laughable that you say punch! He ran in and pushed the boy with 2 hands to get him off the top of Craig as he was still on top of him after his stamp, the ref obviously seen this as Paul got booked for it.

But you carry on and try to deflect away from what the boy dick done

Archived