Troon v Clydebank

RtB1998

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the match was pretty good to be fair... We were better side second half, Clydebank probably deserved their lead first half. We were disappointed not to win after creating enough chances but Bankies defended well... Draw not great for either side but match was far from woeful in my biased opinion. ????

You are far too overweight Deano and the match was woeful from the highlights I watched. I can see Troon going straight down IMO from the Premier.

You seem keen on coming on this and calling players overweight and unfit, I take it your some kind of athletic ironman yourself?

Both sides seem to be struggling this season along with cumnock. Troon i thought you benefit from the momentum that winning a title and promotion give you. Is ex Talbot striker Gillies still playing for Troon? His very name brings me out in a cold sweat.

I agree wi Dean and I thought it was a guid game to watch. A draw was a fair result, however if the Troon coach had played Dean in the midfield he would have been more productive than booting the ball upfield and out of play as often. The young lad Harvey for Troon should have been on fae the start. I don't know why Brough wasnae playing but if he was unfit then Johnny Bailie should have started

If troon are banking on johnny ballie saving there season them there struggling . Its the premier league your in not the adl. As for deano being over weight dean has never been a racing snake but he has been 1 of troons best performers over the last couple of seasons . His deliverys from dead balls is great

I don't think anyone at Troon is banking on me saving their season.

I'm just hoping to contribute to the team staying in the division.

I disagree, I think the whole Pace/Fitness thing is nonsense....

Gymnasiums all over Scotland will be full of very fit individuals, none more so than my very own team-mate Bene-Fit gym (sorry for the plug) doesn't mean your gonna give them a ring and pitch them in at centre half.

Johnny has some tremendous attributes and we are all absolutely delighted to have him back

Ayr Victoria is full of shite! He slaughters everyone and tries to wind them up and I have taken the bait before about Maybole. Think he needs to start looking closer to his own teams form before he slates anyone else.

For once I agree with you honestboy. I was shocked when he went back to Troon as a player because he rarely played game time with us. I like big Johnny so I hope he does well but I think his best days are behind him same as Deano's I'm afraid. Premier is a step too far for them nowadays as a defenders pace does matter in that league.

For once I agree with you honestboy. I was shocked when he went back to Troon as a player because he rarely played game time with us. I like big Johnny so I hope he does well but I think his best days are behind him same as Deano's I'm afraid. Premier is a step too far for them nowadays as a defenders pace does matter in that league.

Many times you watched me in Premier League? Or JB for that matter?

Becoming frustrating people making comments with no substance to them or evidence to back themselves up.

All about opinions though, all I can guarantee is that everyone of the lads in our dressing room are 100% dedicated to improving and maintaining Troon's place in the premier league.

Archived