Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget religion, champ. There's no right not to be "mocked or ridiculed", for anyone.

Personally, I think it's very bad form to go laughing at folk's beliefs to their faces unless they've done something to deserve it. If they have though, they're fair game, just the same as anyone else is.

I'd normally agree with you, but you could find yourself in a spot of bother in the workplace for ridiculing someone's protected characteristics.

Can't help but think this will bring out all the worst in Scottish football. Not only on the park, where no matter the result it will likely be a shite game, there is a good to almost certain chance of crowd issues and violence in the streets, and the media will once again forget about every single other team in Scotland while spending the next 3 months promoting this occasion as being the only thing worth talking about in Scottish football, perpetuating that myth, selling us short and making it far harder to get a fair deal when it comes to selling it to the world via Sky, BT or the BBC.

I think I might go away that weekend.

I booked the week following it off work and was planning a trip home. Waiting to see when they schedule it in before I decide whether to move my holiday. Cannot be fucked coming back to Clydebank and trying to go for a drink in my local when that is taking place.

What a complete pile of drivel.

Back to this actual game, 8. I think Guidetti will rip our defence apart, he's well above the standard of Scottish football and when he left City on loan again i was hoping it was anywhere but Celtic, now seems he's on for a permanent deal there. Hate to say it but he'll be a good signing for them long term.

Back to this actual game, 8. I think Guidetti will rip our defence apart, he's well above the standard of Scottish football and when he left City on loan again i was hoping it was anywhere but Celtic, now seems he's on for a permanent deal there. Hate to say it but he'll be a good signing for them long term.

I thought they would have held on to him after Negredo was sold. They are left with only 3 out and out front men and Aguero and Jovetic have both had their injury problems. If anything happens to those two i would hope they recall Guidetti(sp).

Denayer seems to be doing well. Now why didnt Brother McCoist look into getting these guys. He looked half pished when we saw him at the Villa game. He should have been down there looking at getting some of their kids...FFS they paraded a youth trophy around the Etihad at half time.

Kris Boyd banging on about how the players who have experience of past celtic and rangers games is an advantage for rangers. rangers = 6 players, Celtic = 11 players.

How did he work that one out?

He's meant to be positive about it, he's not going to say "we're shite and we'll get humped" now is he?

...and he has a point to an extent but celtic also have players with experience in this game.

Boyds record against Celt*c may be shite, but Millers is good. We'll just go with Miller up top and 5 in the middle. Ian Black basically has to do his job and cover from the hide and seek champion Law, so a 5 man midfields a must.

Archived