Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

Sure it's not Celtic you support? Or was that a lot of shite? Quite like the whole St. Mirren thing as well.

Serial shite talker. Not to be trusted.

I think you're ok on the Film forums but you're out of your depth talking about fitba related matters. Spanner

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time the name of a footballer likely to be playing was mentioned on this thread?

Are Rangers and Celtic fans the only ones on this thread to talk about football?

Basically. It'll be like this for the next 2 1/2 months till the games gets close

You got to laugh at all the posters who come on this thread (and this forum) and wrongly generalise and call all old firm fans bigots yet show nothing but hatred and bigotry towards the old firm. Scottish football truly is an obortion.

Did I mention?

The biggest show in town is back

100% true.

Correct. You wouldn't.

You clearly do

Quite ironic that you, like many jags fans think not supporting either Celtic or The Rangers makes you morally superior yet you spend most time on here spamming threads nothing to do with Partick about how much you hate the greens and blues including filling the Celtic v PT league cup thread with wisecracks about peadophiles and Jimmy Savile

Bottom line is pal you are a fucking idiot and im pretty sure you sit at Firhill on your own as you are clearly socially inept, hence all the seethe filled pish you spout here

And I bet you still live with your mum :D

It's divisive to separate children which ultimately creates further division in communities. Simple as that really.

Spot on. Not to mention the damage basing an educational establishment on a fairy tale that is asserted as the truth does to kids minds.

Not surprised to see My Team: Airfix upset at this. Cretin

Spot on. Not to mention the damage basing an educational establishment on a fairy tale that is asserted as the truth does to kids minds.

Aye because religion is abhorrent eh? If you dont believe in God/Buddha/Allah/The Chuckle Brothers fine fair enough but those who do believe in their faith have a right to do so without being mocked and ridiculed by the ones who are actually intolerant to any faith or being made fun of because they follow one

Funny how only in Scotland is there such an outcry about Catholic state schools, i think that says more about certain memberd of our society than the relevance of faith schools

Aye because religion is abhorrent eh? If you dont believe in God/Buddha/Allah/The Chuckle Brothers fine fair enough but those who do believe in their faith have a right to do so without being mocked and ridiculed by the ones who are actually intolerant to any faith or being made fun of because they follow one

no they dont.

unlucky

Nope. Quite a few religious types think they have such a right though, which is a very different thing.

no they dont.

unlucky

So essentialy, what you are saying is people who have a strong belief about their religous faith wether they be Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh or whatever are fair game to be mocked and ridiculed by you and others for having the temerity to be deeply devout about practising their said religion by you and others because you dont agree with their right to do so

So essentialy, what you are saying is people who have a strong belief about their religous faith wether they be Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh or whatever are fair game to be mocked and ridiculed by you and others for having the temerity to be deeply devout about practising their said religion by you and others because you dont agree with their right to do so

That is exactly what i am saying. Well done.

I cant agree with "their right" to be protected from ridicule as no such right exists.

People do have the right to believe any old shite they like though.

That is exactly what i am saying. Well done.

I cant agree with "their right" to be protected from ridicule as no such right exists.

People do have the right to believe any old shite they like though.

So you're an intolerant narrow minded bigot, thought as much.

Thanks for clarifying that

Forget religion, champ. There's no right not to be "mocked or ridiculed", for anyone.

Personally, I think it's very bad form to go laughing at folk's beliefs to their faces unless they've done something to deserve it. If they have though, they're fair game, just the same as anyone else is.

Archived