Top Five Enjoyable Accents

Kejan

5. Western Isles - there's probably a huge variation between Stornoway and Castlebay, but I can't hear it. I love also how when they go abroad and if they are ever asked where they are from, they may have to give the whole shabaz that an envelope would have took 30 years ago. ''The Western Isles'', where? ''Scotland'', what? ''The United Kingdom'', really, sorry where? ''Europe'' Yeah? "The World".

4. Weeg - I probably need put down but, I especially like it on a woman. I love the Weegie accent. Horrible admission from an east coaster, but I love hearing a softly spoken Glaswegian or within 30 miles either way (they're aw the same) accent. You c***s voted yes too, so you get another pass mark.

3. Dutch - I'm thinking this is mostly down to Louis Van Gaal, but I love hearing him speak English. It could well be the strange delivery of words. I ken, ken - put me in charge of Go Ahead Eagles and yon Dutch TV expecting Dutch answers, I would be terrible too, but I love seeing that big puss/forehead slicked hair blethering shite with his aaagggsss and yeeggss being thrown in there too.

2. South African - must be the Dutch influence, but I was shocked to see this, mostly white and I'm guessing Afrikaans accent was thrown in the top 5 horrible accents section. I don't even think Gary Player is Afrikaans, but him, Ernie Els or Louis Oosthuizen sounding out the alphabet in single sections on an audiobook I would probably buy. I did also do Camp America a few years ago with 4/5 hot Saffers.

1. Welsh - there's north Welsh which to my untrained lugs sounds like northern English, SHITE! it's obviously not that, but the southern Welsh is very nice sounding. I love also how no one can actually interpret without experience in doing so before being asked if it was an Indian or Pakistani accent they were doing.

1. Welsh - there's a wee sing-song quality to it and, admittedly, it sounds quite funny, but it that is cool.

2. Manchester

3. Brazilian accent - it sounds great on a lassie, but overall is a good accent

4. New Zealand - apparently it is closer to the Scottish accent because proportionately more Scots went to New Zealand and it has developed differently from Aussie

5. Southern California

1. Welsh - there's north Welsh which to my untrained lugs sounds like northern English, SHITE! it's obviously not that, but the southern Welsh is very nice sounding. I love also how no one can actually interpret without experience in doing so before being asked if it was an Indian or Pakistani accent they were doing.

Listen to a couple of Welsh women talking and tell me that. It sounds like they are constantly in a huge argument.

The vast majority of Scottish accents are excellent. I feel very glad that I've got a Scottish accent. All accents when pushed to extremes are pretty awful but a reasonable level of accent is good in most areas of Scotland.

The vast majority of Scottish accents are excellent. I feel very glad that I've got a Scottish accent. All accents when pushed to extremes are pretty awful but a reasonable level of accent is good in most areas of Scotland.

The Scottish accent is the best accent in the world. Because reasons.

Archived